Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   UYAL (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/308-uyal.html)

Jackie H1 07-06-2007 03:57

UYAL

Considering booking two weeks here in September. Have read a few reviews where people have been disappointed to be allocated rooms in the annexe as opposed to the main part of the hotel.

Has anyone got anything to say about this hotel-good or bad please-look before you book tends to be my motto. Having never been to PP before would like to get it right.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

JH02JLH 07-06-2007 15:27

Hi,

We stayed in the Uyal two years ago in May and our room was in the annexe.

We enjoyed our stay which was for three nights. We were on a B&B basis only so never ate in the restaurant but the breakfasts were fine.

I did do a review on here but I'm not sure whether it survived the hack. If I can find it, I'll post a link.

Our room in the annexe was OK. There were good views over the bay, a television with one or two English channels and it was fine for a short stay. I'm not sure how I would have felt after two weeks there though.

I'm going to go and look for my original post!

Jane:D

pollensa 07-06-2007 19:33

Here's the link to Jane's original post

p221.ezboard.com/fpollensaforumfrm2.showMessage?topicID=212.topic

JH02JLH 07-06-2007 22:52

Ahhh!

Thank you!

Jackie H1 08-06-2007 00:07

Many thanks Jane and Pollensa for your responses.

I have since discovered that if you book a junior suite then you will be situated in the main part of the hotel with balcony/sea views. The review went on to say that the sitting room part of the suite deadened any noise from the road at night so sounds ideal.

Just got to search for best prices now-thanks again.

pollensa 08-06-2007 00:17

We list several companies who offer the Uyal here www.puertopollensa.com/hotels_apartments_pollensa.html#uyal

Jackie H1 09-06-2007 01:10

Hmmm had a look at your link but then none of the companies links actually worked! But thanks anyway.

pollensa 09-06-2007 01:33

Hi Jackie,

I have just checked every single one of those Uyal links & they all worked for me. Please can you try again & let me know which are not working.

Is anyone else having problems with these links from the Uyal - see www.puertopollensa.com/hotels_apartments_pollensa.html#uyal

Thanks

webmaster

JH02JLH 09-06-2007 03:48

They all worked for me.

Jackie H1 09-06-2007 16:20

Weird! Location map link works. Email link works. Find availability with Alpha rooms works.....but none of the others work for me at all????

pollensa 09-06-2007 16:39

When you say they don't work what actually happens?

All these links do open a New Window & then redirect you to the other companies site. Maybe you have some sort of security setting on your PC that's blocking them.

Here are some of them - do they work for you from here:

mytravel

ThomasCook

findRooms

Jackie H1 09-06-2007 19:03

Absolutely nothing happens when I click on any of those links. But yes-they all work for me from here-even weirder lol. Will have a word with my teccie son who sets up all my puter security systems. Thanks for all your help.