Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-04-2008, 14:58

Default Villa Francisca

Hi Guys
We're coming to PP in a few weeks and are staying in Villa Francisca (which we think is next to Laroc). Anybody stayed there and able to let us know what it's like? (I know it's too late to do anything about it now and I'm sure it'll be fab).
Also, will be sea be warm enough in mid May for our little ones (ages 3 & 6) to swim in (and also the grown ups who are a little bit "nesh")?
Can't wait to come back to PP - it was best holiday ever last time!!
Thanks for your time,
xx
Sponsored Links
Old 23-04-2008, 16:30

We visit in May - flying out on the 3rd and my two always go in the sea. It can be a bit chilly but once your'e in its fine
Old 23-04-2008, 22:42

Default Sea in May

Sea is definitely ok to swim in by last week of May for adults and kids

Also we were over in april this year ( 1st to 5th ), weather was wonderful and though I didn't get further than a paddle , my teenage daughter and her friend both swam in the sea .......... it was bracing but certainly not a no no ......... so I am sure your 3 and 6 year olds will be fine, and seeing as you are so close to the sea ...... I'm sure you can have some nice Lacao Caliente ready for them when they get out of the sea ............. just buy the chocolate in the plastic bottles from the supermarket and warm it up in the microwave ....... can't beat it to warm you up ...... try it yourself with a shot of brandy !
Old 24-04-2008, 08:47

Thanks for the replies - particularly the tip about Lacao Caliente - we'll definitely try that.
Old 28-05-2008, 13:46

Default Villa Francisca

Well... arrived back in UK on Saturday (I'm depressed already). Just thought I'd post a report on the Villa. It was fantastic! Right on the pinewalk inbetween Los Pescadoes (not sure if I've spelt that right) and Little Italy. We really enjoyed our time there. It was so wonderful to be able to have breakfast on the terrace whilst the children were playing on the beach in front of us. (By the way, apologies to anyone being disturbed by our rather noisy children. Thank goodness the villa next door was empty and the two the other side were derelict!) Actually it's such a shame the two next door were derelict as they look like a perfect opportunity for someone to refurb.

We also spent every evening once the kids were in bed sampling lots of local wine and people watching.

I can highly recommend the Villa. We ate at some great places and I'll post details in the eating out section.
Old 28-05-2008, 15:22

Default Villa Francisca

Hi Cat. Glad you had a good holiday. It sounds as though Villa Francisca was in an idyllic location. I'm sure your two little ones loved it. Look forward to reading you posts. LK
Old 28-05-2008, 20:00

Hi Cat - it sounds great - I know exactly where you are but can't picture the villa. The location sounds perfect - do you have a link to its website maybe?

Thanks,

Lala
Old 29-05-2008, 09:09

Default villa fransisca

Hi Lala

We got the details from puertopllensa.com. I've just found it and have copied the link, hope it works ok. Cat x

http://www.puertopollensa.com/villafrancisca

Last edited by pollensa; 29-05-2008 at 20:42. Reason: Simplified the Link to a Property Rental
Old 29-05-2008, 17:06

Thanks Cat - know it now. View from the Terrace looks great. Lala