Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Travelling with a teenager (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/297-travelling-teenager.html)

Marsha 21-05-2007 19:50

Travelling with a teenager

Hi y'all

It's me again. We visited a couple of years back and stayed at the aparthotel Bahia Pollensa, which was brilliant and our daughter who was 15 had a wonderful time. We're thinking of coming back this year and as it's just the three of us, I'm looking for somewhere to stay that attacts families with older children.

Any ideas?

Marsha 22-06-2007 15:53

Cor! No replies, did the title scare you off, she's lovely, honest!!

Anyhoo, after lots of discussion our search criteria has changed, we're looking for a pool, air conditioning, close to Los Zarzarles or La Fortalesa, and no kids! After quite a pants year so far, we're just looking for somewhere that we can all chill and eat good food.

Anyone got any ideas?

Also, how do you go about booking La Singala or Sis Pins? I've tried the Globespan website, but can't find them.

pollensa 22-06-2007 16:04

The Sis Pins can be booked via Alpharooms or Find Rooms - see www.puertopollensa.com/hotels_apartments_pollensa.html#sispins

Marsha 22-06-2007 22:13

Thanks, boss... but it looks like another one that will have to wait until Hannah's decided she's too old to come away with us.

It's right what they say... three is a crowd, but who do I leave out him indoors or her?

Lala70w 23-06-2007 01:05

Marsha,

you can also book the Sis Pins/ Singala by telephoning Globespan.

Lala

Portofan 23-06-2007 06:04

Re Travelling with a teenager

Hi! Marsha

Trywww.flyglobespan.com

I understand although they do packages from Glasgow and Edinburgh they will also do accom only . Have a look at the website

Marsha 25-06-2007 20:12

Re: Re Travelling with a teenager

Thanks for the tips!

snowy2007 25-06-2007 23:14

You will not get any closer than this

www.pollensapines.co.uk/LaFortalesa2.htm

Marsha 26-06-2007 15:43

Fabulous!! Do they do breakfast?

I'm afraid we've left it a bit late this year what with one thing or another and I'm looking to get away on 24th July or thereabouts. Some of the tour operators have a few suitable packages available, the short list currently comprises Club Pollentia or Club del Sol. I know they're both a hike from the Port, we stayed at the Bahia Pollensa last time we were there and that was enough of a walk for me, but the buses are good, so we'll still manage to get to La Fortalesa, Los Zarzarles and C'an Ferrer, got to put O'Lume on the list of places to go, oh, and we'll be handy for C'an Cuarassa which we didn't get to last time.

mark1875 27-06-2007 18:11

Don't miss El Posito Marsha, its as good as those you listed, especially lunch!

Marsha 27-06-2007 20:08

I will, and Balaixa... so many that we didn't try last time! A fortnight's just not going to be long enough!