Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Las Mimosas or Bellresguard for kids? (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/2893-las-mimosas-bellresguard-kids.html)

murrayobrien 11-03-2008 16:28

Las Mimosas or Bellresguard for kids?

Hi,

Planning our first trip to Puerta Pollensa in May. Trying to make our minds up between apartments in Las Mimosas or Bellresguard. Have 2 children of 2 and 5. Would appreciate any advice in terms of which would be better for them or on the apartments in general... Are the apartments near a playground, do they have grounds where the kids could play ball, are the swimming pools child friendly, are they in a quiet area??? All comments appreciated.

Thanks & regards, S.

debz1 11-03-2008 20:23

Las Mimosas apartments are in a very quiet and peaceful area and only a minutes walk to the lovely wide sandy beach. The pool is never busy even in the height of the season and has a childrens section.The area around the pool is large enough for children to play, but there is also a playground just around the corner from the apartments on the sea front. The bars and restaurants are only a few minutes walk along the front, and the square a 10 minute stroll away. All in all perfect for a family holiday!

Having said that the Bellesreguard apartments I'm sure would be lovely as well, but I'll leave it for someone who has first class knowledge of them to review them!

You're going to love PP :)

Debs

murrayobrien 11-03-2008 20:32

Thanks Debs. Am looking forward to the holiday. Have yet to hear anything negative about PP!!! S

snowy2007 11-03-2008 23:38

Just over the road is the Villa Concha which has lots of thing on for kids you can use if you buy a drink. As Debz said not far from beach and easy walk into town and nice stroll back after a meal.:)

Jordi 14-04-2008 10:38

Bellresguard

In my opinion Bellresguard is the best option for families with young children or teenagers. The garden area of the complex is huge. There are always other children around so your kids will be busy and happy. It is near the pinewalk and Hotel Illador which is by far the best are in Puerto Pollensa. For me there is no doubt about it.

QUOTE=murrayobrien;18830]Hi,

Planning our first trip to Puerta Pollensa in May. Trying to make our minds up between apartments in Las Mimosas or Bellresguard. Have 2 children of 2 and 5. Would appreciate any advice in terms of which would be better for them or on the apartments in general... Are the apartments near a playground, do they have grounds where the kids could play ball, are the swimming pools child friendly, are they in a quiet area??? All comments appreciated.

Thanks & regards, S.[/QUOTE]