Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-07-2007, 05:48
hendlesmyth

Default Cervera apartments and Los Cedros apartments

Could anyone advise me about the different parts of puerto pollensa. These two apartments I am considering one in the marina and one in the pinaret area. Could someone advise me on the differences with the locations, and whether anyone knows of these apartments. We are planning a stay in september and think we have decided to book an apartment but as we haven't been before I wanted to check out the locations.

Also if anyone has stayed at or knows of these apartments it may help us make our decision. Or if anyone else has any suggestions of course.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 27-07-2007, 13:45

We Stayed in Los Cedros last year very nice apartments just 10/15 stroll to town centre lots of shade also large balcony, very peaceful, nice area.

If I am right Cervera are right in the middle of the town, nice if thats what you want.
Old 28-07-2007, 07:32

Snowy's right very nice apartments. No swimming pool 'tho..for some very important others not.

Pinaret is a lovely peaceful location (only slightly biased as we have an apartment there!!)It's only a short stroll to the square with lots of shops and bars on the way, and Los Cedros is about 3 minutes to the fantastic beach.

I don't know Cervera apartments but if close to the marina they may be quite noisy as it 's near the main road.

Hope this helps

Debs
Old 28-07-2007, 21:39
Hamcas

Stayed at Cervera apts approx 3 years ago, very central in a quiet side street just off formentor road. There are !st & 2nd floor apts, no lift. They are a good size some with small roof terraces, no pool and approx 2 minutes walk to the square.
Old 28-07-2007, 22:50
hendlesmyth

They say on the info sheet that they are brand new with a lift are we talking about the same apartments????
Old 30-07-2007, 21:11
Hamcas

There were some new ones being built on the corner (opposite end of street to formentor rd - hope you can follow that) when we stayed there so maybe its them. The Cervera appts we stayed in have a chinese art shop on the ground floor, they are still there as walked passed a couple of weeks ago.
Old 31-07-2007, 02:34
hendlesmyth

Do you know where edificiomir apartments are?
Old 31-07-2007, 04:49
Hamcas

Sorry, never heard of them.