Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Villa "Provencal Petit" (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/268-villa-provencal-petit.html)

Lala70w 13-07-2007 17:46

Villa "Provencal Petit"

We stayed in "Provencal Petit" booked via Villaparade.

Located in Siller just off road on way into PP. Great location but have to admit that we didn't like the 3 mins walk along the edge of the main road into town (total time to walk to Square 10 mins.)

Villa was comfortable with a nice kitchen opening out onto the garden with pool and BBQ area. Many happy times spend here and I enjoyed cooking in this space.

Bedrooms were clean and basic. En suite nice, master bathroom could do with refurbishing but plenty of hot water. Towels and bedding of average standard but clean.

Bathrooms could have been cleaner but that was soon rectified with a little elbow grease.

Ants were a problem - even some in the cutlery drawer and kitchen cupboard - but some Zum got rid of that problem! We came to the conclusion that the previous guests had perhaps not been very fastidious....

Couple maintainance issues which I intend to write to VillaParade about. Most annoying was that the washing machine did not work.

Overall though a good experience and I would stay in this villa and use VillaParade again (depending of course upon their response to my comments.)

lala

Sharonh 16-07-2007 20:37

We stayed in Petit Provencal in 2005. Like you we found the villa could have been cleaner. Ants were a big problem as well as quite a few of snails in the living room! Whilst some areas of the villa are modern other areas could do with updating.

debz1 17-07-2007 01:02

SNAILS!!!! :eek

Sharonh 17-07-2007 02:47

Yes snails - my husband tried to tell me I was over reacting!!!

Lala70w 17-07-2007 03:13

Hi Sharon,

Snails - whoops! No Snails except for in the pool but there was a weird looking beastie which we think came out of the plant! :lol

Wonder if the poor cleanliness is typical of Villa Parade? :rolleyes If so, I may look elsewhere which is a pity as this villa was homely and in a great location.

I'll let you know what reply I get to my letter of complaint...

Lala

Sharonh 17-07-2007 05:00

I don't think the cleanliness situation is typical of Villaparade as a number of my collegues have used this company and have been very satisfied with everything including cleaning.

During my stay I found out that the owner of the villa did the cleaning herself. I stayed in it in 2005 so I am not sure if this is still the case.

I will be interested in hearing how you get on with Villaparade

Lala70w 22-08-2007 18:29

Sharon - have received reply from Villaparade - left message in your box. Lala :)