Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2007, 23:03
steve

Default Crespi 1 / Pisodaniel

Could anyone help please, we are regular visitors to Pollensa but haven't tried either of these appts. Am I right in thinking that Crespi 1 is somewhere near Bar Coral/Laroc and Pisodaniel is in the Tolos/Burger King part of town. Both of these are advertised on the "Vills/Apts to Rent" section of this site and the agent for both is a Melanie Wilkinson.

Any information regarding location/ quality of appts. would be greatly appreciated.

One other thing, there is an advertisement on "E Bay" for two properties, the Voramer Apartments and the Balaxia Apartments, The blurb with the Balaxia contains several photos, one of which is of the Hotel Dania swimming pool! I spoke to the advertiser re E Bay's E Mail (she is only contactable by E Mail or Mobile Phone), and said to her, "isn't that a photo of the Dania Pool", she replied "Yes, but if you go in and buy a drink, you can use their Pool/Loungers etc" .

Far be it for me to be cynical, but is this right? I know that guests of The Hotel Capri can use The Dania Pool, and always have been able to do so, (particularly this year as The Capri have removed all the Sunbeds from their private plinth immediately in front of the Hotel and tried to pass it off as an upmarket eating/drinking area open to anyone, especially non-residents of the Hotel!) but I'm not aware that The Dania has such an arrangement with any other third party. Also from memory, this Apartment Block is quite a distance from The Dania.

Would anyone have any thoughts/comments.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2007, 00:05

Steve,

not sure about the Daina in particular but there are other places in PP where you can use the pool if you buy a drink. So it may be true but still a little misleading of the advertiser!

Lala
Old 02-09-2007, 01:48
lizglass1

Hi,

I've stayed in the Balaxia before and have spoken to the advertiser on ebay a couple of times over the last couple of weeks.
It used to be rented through Open Holidays but since it went into liquidation last year, we wondered what had happened to it.
The good thing about it is that it is available from mid week to mid week which suits us.

We have booked for later this month. The advertiser is working for Mallorca Luxuary and the apartments also appear on their advert on this website.

I see what you're saying about the swimming pool but I'm not too concerned about it. As far as we're concerned, they don't need a pool, the beach they're close to is lovely enough for me.

They look right onto Los Zarzales so you can sit out in the morning watching the fresh meat and fish get delivered daily.

As soon as the Menu del Dia goes up, we're over deciding if we're lunching there or not each day.

The Balaxia apartments are a wee bit like O'Lune. Perfect for us - so we want them busy enough to be commercially viable but not so popular that they become hard to book.
cheers liz
Old 02-09-2007, 03:03
tievenaghtanya

HI , I have posted my opinion of the Balaxia apts just a month or so ago. If you check page 2 of the message board under accomodation in pollensa you should find it. The thread was started by mncollyer on 14/07/07. I do hope you find it useful , sorry I have not stayed in Crespi or Pisodaniel.
All the best.
Old 02-09-2007, 16:23
griffo

Hi

Crespi is where you say it is as we stayed just around the corner from them. If its one on the ground floor then thats great for the pool but the other side you are overlooked from the pavement if that bothers you.

The one we stayed at is pinsdeboquer which is on here and is a great place to stay the pool is hardly used at all as it is mainly locals that live in the 11 apartments (we could see the crespi pool which was busy alot of the time and it was small) it also has a nice private garden and is on 2 floors. Both a in a great postition for the beach etc.

Hope that helps

Regards

Griffo