Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-08-2007, 08:18
Embo Oldham

Default Zeuscarmen Apartment

Evening All,

Can anyone provide any experience / background to the above apartment or the Zeus complex in general.

We have 2 children -10 & 6 and wondered whether this is the best place to stay?

Any feedback would be most welcome

Embo
Sponsored Links
Old 17-08-2007, 14:02

I do not know them but they are near the Illa dor hotel and pine walk very nice end to stay 10/15 minutes walk into town go for it.

www.pollensapines.co.uk/Zeus.htm
Old 18-08-2007, 15:59

We stayed in ths apartment this year

Fantastic .......... I can't think of a single thing anyone could have to say against it

Spacious; air conditioned; beautifully decorated and furnished ( but not so "showhome" that you are afraid of touching enything ); beds were really comfy as well.

Lovely garden with both sunny and shady areas, ease of access to the pool .... and the pool is a decent size so you can get a decent swim in it to work off all those calories !

Bellresguard itself is a ideal location ........ 100m from the Pine Walk and beach, the wonderful Illa D'Or hotel a 2min walk away, and the children will just sdore the lill pond which are sticked with enourmous koi carp, terrapins and the like

The walk to the centre is about 15 to 20 mins , but it is a fantastic walk

I say , book ..... I am sure you will enjoy

Book direct via this site .... I got an on line discount from Carmen ...... met her when we arrived , she is a lovelly lady
Old 09-11-2007, 20:09

Default Zeuscarmen apartment

I loved the look of this apartment and almost booked it for May 2008 but was put off when I heard from a letting agent that there has been a lot of break-ins on ground floor apartments - did you find it secure?
Old 09-11-2007, 21:07

Default Re: Zeuscarmen apartment

Hi

We had no problems and have stayed in other apartments in vicinity for last 14 years and never had any issues ...... I am sure there will have been a few break ins over the last 14 but believe you would have to be very unlucky to be affected.

The main door has a good lock on it and the patio doors and french windowns are shuttered .. we always close the shutters when we go out in the daytime ( apart from just round the pool of course ) to keep the place cool , but I guess this helps with security also

the only thing we have EVER lost is a particularly nice bikini of my daughters which she left in the garden overnigh ...... though we did have our suspicions regarding someone that had left for home that evening and spent the last 3 days admiring it .... so have never really classed that as "theft"
Old 10-11-2007, 07:23

Default Re: Zeuscarmen apartment

Thanks its cd,
Thanks for your reply. Just about to fill in a booking form for a top floor with roof terrace in Acron - I know that is a far busier area but we are going before any school holidays!! We were in Nereo last year, with roof terrace and it was great - love watching the sun going down over the mountains, maybe give Zeus a try another year!!
Old 10-11-2007, 20:48

Default zeuscarmen apartment

Forgot to mention about the bikini, what a shame - wouldn't you rather give it away than have it stolen.