Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Apartments with wireless internet (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/245-apartments-wireless-internet.html)

liz d 22-11-2007 05:48

Apartments with wireless internet

Does anybody know of apartments with wireless internet, not too far from the beach or Pinewalk area?

I know i can access the internet in several places, however i am specifically interrested in apartments offering Wifi?

Many Thanks

Liz:D

liz d 16-01-2010 18:55

It has been 3 years since i first asked this question! Does anyone know of central appartments with wifi? I have been looking all afternoon and can only find siller, but wanted to be nearer than that. It is just for 2 people, so really 2 bedrooms max.

I thought maybe the IRU appartments as the restaurant has free wifi but it is not advertised with wifi.

It would be fantastic if wifi could be listed as a facility, like aircon etc, on the private rentals part of this site.

Hope someone has stayed in the perfect place........with wifi

Liz

jjacks 16-01-2010 21:07

Liz, Have you tried holiday lettings.co.uk. When we were looking to book this year I do remember when your search selection comes up, there are filters on the right hand side to define your search and I think wifi is one of them

JJ

Sun Properties 16-01-2010 23:00

Some time ago we stayed at a two bedroom apartment (booked via this website) which didn't have wi-fi but had permanent broadband to a PC. Nice clean central apartment - no pool - I still have the owners details (unsure if they still rent ~ couldn't find with quick search) but if this is of interest drop me a PM and I'll send you the contact details.

nigel bt 17-01-2010 02:43

nigel bt

Hi have booked apartment on the pinewalk called Marysol through this site not stayed there before but in its details it states it has wifi connection.Would be interested in comments from anyone who has stayed there cheers.

liz d 17-01-2010 15:28

Thankyou for all replies, especially JJ. I have looked at holidaylettings.co.uk which then led me to look at holidayrentals.co.uk and i now have several good options, emailed a couple so fingers crossed and thanks for the good info.:)

Incidently JJ, one of those emailed for availability is IRU apartments (see from other post that you are staying there). They have wifi, it just wasn't advertised on the initial site i looked at.

Nigel, Marysol looks lovely, not stayed but advertised on holiday rentals

Thanks again

Liz

jjacks 18-01-2010 18:21

Liz, we have booked IRU Appts for July this year. I didn't even realise it had wifi (duh!).

JJ

slipalong & lola 21-01-2010 16:26

wi fi

Hi all. Booked into Marina Appts for june 2010 . Some rooms offer wi fi as part of package. Appts are just down towards rounabout passed Daina Hotel. Nice one or two beds with sea view ect right on front. (apartamentsmarina.es) Cheers Slipalong :):D:D