Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Las Mimosas Apartments (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/242-las-mimosas-apartments.html)

joelise80 17-10-2007 03:05

Las Mimosas Apartments

Hi All, who can tell me something or anything about the Las Mimosas Apartments - I am struggling to find something for Monday to Monday at the end of August that will suit 2 stroppy teenage boys with their 2 tired parents. We need to chill, they need to go off on their own to internet cafe etc so Habitat and Duva are too far out for them to walk alone, Villa Concha not available. Any suggestions gratefully received, it seems like such along way away but I hope it will soon be here!

snowy2007 17-10-2007 14:58

They are only just over from Villa Concha Very nice with pool go for it

allanglens 17-10-2007 16:48

Monday to Monday might be the problem, although you may get a week letting Sat-Sat and be able to pick up couple of days elsewhere. I seem to recall that one of the aparthotels offer day to day bookings.

But if you can get Las Mimosas I think thay should be ok for you. Assuming you can get a 2/3 bed apartment you might not even need to see your teenagers that often!

allanglens

LouLou 17-10-2007 18:56

Las Mismosas

Hi

I don't know anything about the Mismosas apartments but what I do know is that if you look at AlphaRooms on the internet and put your dates in they have quite a few apartments on their books that you can book for odd start dates. We've done it loads of times. We quite often book the Daina apartments (behind the Daina Hotel) through them. They have two bed apartments which are great - very central for your sons and very reasonable too! You also get to use all the facilities of the Hotel Daina including their lovely pool in the sea!

pollensa 17-10-2007 23:05

Re: Las Mismosas

There's a search box for AlphaRooms here: www.puertopollensa.com/TravelCompanies.html#booking

debz1 19-10-2007 05:30

Great, peaceful location, spacious accommodation and lovely pool with plenty of sun beds...although I am rather biased as I own one of the Mimosas apartments!

I think you'll find that dates can be flexible out of season but normally during July /August owners stick to Saturday to Saturday change overs.

Debs

joelise80 20-10-2007 02:20

Thank you for the info, really want to stay here at the end of August, but, like you say Saturday to Saturday seems to be the norm - shame as we might have to end up in another resort.

tievenaghtanya 20-10-2007 02:35

hi, have you looked at the villas / apts to rent section on the left , as we have booked apts here for mid week flights . It would be such a shame if you didnt manage to visit Puerto Pollensa, its just wonderful !
Regards Tanya.

SENOR CIGAR 22-10-2007 21:43

joelise 80

I have sent you a message re monday availability for next august to your ez inbox.:hat :hat :hat

hoopy 10-12-2007 05:19

las mimosas

Hi debz, could you pm me please? Im sorry but I have no idea how to pm you