Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Nearly all booked up..any one know much about the Bellauba (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/235-nearly-all-booked-up-any-one-know-much-about-bellauba.html)

mark1875 28-01-2008 03:27

Nearly all booked up..any one know much about the Bellauba

Hi Guys...

My usual haunt at the Alexia is all booked up this year. Flights are all booked and I think I have found something we fancy at the Bellauba Apartments, anyone stayed there or know much about them?

debz1 28-01-2008 06:59

Re: Nearly all booked up..any one know much about the Bellau

Hi mark... some friends stayed at the Bellauba apartments a few years back. They are in the hillside above Gommar and I seem to remember quite a windy car journey up to them. Would imagine it being a fair old walk to the beach and centre of PP, and a fairly challenging climb on the way back :\ Think you would probaby need a car.

Hope this helps

Debs

mark1875 28-01-2008 07:43

Re: Nearly all booked up..any one know much about the Bellau

I need the exercise! Car and place booked. I struggled to find somewhere this year and its only January!

Thanks Debz

diver val 28-01-2008 20:09

ballauba complex

Hi Mark

I havea house just down from the complex and it really isn't far to the beach and nearby resaurants.

We think its just the right distance away. If you want to go into the port, its a 20 minute stroll along the sea front which is very acceptable and pleasant.

Hope this helps.

Diver Val

mark1875 29-01-2008 04:18

Re: ballauba complex

That is perfect. We have stayed all over PP, as far out as over the last bridge heading to Alcudia, Siller, once in a big farm between the port and Pollensa, which I have never found again in subsequent trips and out beside the Illa D'or, so location sounds fine. I usually hire a car for the full trip just for supermarket trips and visits to my Mallorcan pals in Illetas.

Its all booked now, so there is no going back!!

Thanks guys. Will try and post more often again!

If anyone pops into El Posito and La Fortalesa, say hi to the guys, cannae wait to go back to my favourite eateries in the port!

sonyaaa 29-01-2008 09:03

You mention you need the exercise good job because you're gonna get it!...... Rather a long trot to any where not so bad on the way down but back up in the heat or after a few drinkies hard work in fact when we stayed there we only attempted it once took the car after that. But if you enjoy walking you should be fine. When we stayed there several years ago we had a fab duplex apartment with our own little gate which led to the pool, the pool is great but does become shady quite early due to the height of the blocks surrounding it......a welcome shade in the summer. I'm certain you will enjoy the bellauba it has a nice friendly community.
Sonya

mark1875 30-01-2008 08:06

What time does the pool get into the shade Son? The main reason for booking was the nice apartment interior and the two pools, our boys love swimming most days.

Eeek, second thoughts...:eek

sonyaaa 31-01-2008 08:28

Mark...couldn't tell you I just remember it being pretty early good few years ago now memory not what it used to be! shouldn't make much difference if you just want to swim. great pool the kids will love it.

Sonya

mark1875 31-01-2008 18:13

Thanks Son, know what you mean about the memory. Mines is fading fast too!