Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Pocket_Buddy
  • 1 Post By marilyn
  • 1 Post By Pocket_Buddy
  • 1 Post By Teacu

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-03-2018, 09:22

Default Flora Aparthotel

Well, was starting to think I wasnt going to make it to Pollensa this year, but we've caved. Booked a week in the Flora for July.
Haven't stayed there for a long time so hoping its still nice. I know you cant go wrong for location.
sws97sdg and Bekki like this.
Sponsored Links
Old 26-03-2018, 10:03

Good choice. The apartments were upgraded a couple of years ago. The bathrooms now have lovely walk in rainwater showers, air conditioning and television. Enjoy!
LK1960 likes this.
Old 26-03-2018, 10:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn View Post
Good choice. The apartments were upgraded a couple of years ago. The bathrooms now have lovely walk in rainwater showers, air conditioning and television. Enjoy!
Sounds Good!!! We stayed in an apartment over the road last year, and loved being so close to everything. The Deli for breakfast and down to the beach
Old 13-07-2018, 16:07

Well, that’s another trip to Pollensa all done and dusted. Just back home after the airport. Can’t fault the Flora apartments at all, perfect location, and kept very clean. Loved the port as much as ever!!! Thought it seemed a little bit quiet when we first arrived but seemed busy by the end.
Tangoman likes this.
Old 13-07-2018, 19:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket_Buddy View Post
Well, that’s another trip to Pollensa all done and dusted. Just back home after the airport. Can’t fault the Flora apartments at all, perfect location, and kept very clean. Loved the port as much as ever!!! Thought it seemed a little bit quiet when we first arrived but seemed busy by the end.
Thanks for the positive words about Flora. Very reassuring. Daughter and family arrived there last night for a fortnight.
Old 13-07-2018, 20:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinkham View Post
Thanks for the positive words about Flora. Very reassuring. Daughter and family arrived there last night for a fortnight.
Thoroughly enjoyed it! We normally stay at the Duva, but was really nice being right in the port for a change. Didn’t spend too much time in the room, but they were certainly always kept very clean, and the air conditioning worked perfectly... what more can you ask for!
Old 10-02-2019, 21:48

Has anyone stayed at the Flora basis Half Board, and if so, can you tell me what the breakfasts and evening meals were like .. thanks
Old 11-02-2019, 09:27

We havent stayed at the Flora but there are so many good value restaurants in the port I wouldnt think you would need half board
Old 11-02-2019, 11:25

Hi Rosie - my wife and I are regular visitors to PP and wouldn't dream of booking HB (precisely for the reason you mention) but, long story short, the couple we are coming with this time would prefer HB and it was easier to just to go with it..
Bekki likes this.
Old 21-07-2019, 21:03

Hi all. Are any of you guys that have been recently able to provide your thoughts on Flora.
I have won my battle with Debs and we are coming back in September for a week at Flora after spending 2 weeks above Los Faroles in June.
Old 05-08-2019, 00:08

martinchip10 - this time last night I thought I sent a possibly lengthy but some what glowing review of our stay in Aparthotel Flora in June just gone. Unfortunately it seems to have got lost in the ether, and I do not have the inclination to tap it all out again. Suffice to say that provided you accept that this is a holiday complex and not a private apartment (like that above Los Faroles ?) you should not be disappointed. The whole place was well kept and clean/tidy, the staff friendly and efficient, and the food (we booked HB) very good. Have a good time ! PS to Marilyn (Wimbledon) another contributor to this site who gave me advice about Aparthotel Hotel, thank you - it was all spot on (have a look at your PMs)
Old 11-08-2019, 20:03

Thanks Teacu for your response. Pleased to hear that it sounds like a decent place. Years ago we used to stay in an app in Mendez Nunez and would use Flora for the pool or the Internet. It looked a nice clean place and we are looking forward to visiting it.
29 days to go......