Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Recommendations for Palma hotels (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/14008-recommendations-palma-hotels.html)

Bekki 02-09-2018 17:47

Recommendations for Palma hotels

We are hoping to spend a couple of nights in Palma next Easter holidays before coming up to PP. Can anyone recommend any small hotels that are very central?

clinkham 02-09-2018 20:03

Hotel Born, Carrer de Sant Jaume, 3, 07012 Palma: at the top of Passeig del Born - its 2 doors up a narrow street to the left of C&A. Antiques-filled rooms in a 16th-century palace with free Wi-Fi & breakfast, plus a courtyard, complete with mature palm trees, where breakfast is served.

Think Hotel Llenaire, but 500 years older, and in the centre of Palma - no views..:(

Very well placed for a Cathedral visit - time it see the sun shining through the huge stained glass window. Famous name shops all within 5/10/15 minute walk.

McDonalds across the road from C&A.:(

Don't be put off by only 2 stars and no pool or parking. Check the 200+ photos on Google.

Bekki 02-09-2018 21:53

Thank you for suggestion. Will definitely look into this one :)

RUBY 97 03-09-2018 11:00

After a few short breaks to lovely Palma i can recommend the Hotel Can Cera, a beautiful boutique hotel situated in a street 5 minutes behind the cathedral, and also Hotel Almudaina situated on Jaime 111, so again very central . I am booked again also for next April and this time we are staying at Bo Hotel after having looked around, it's a beautiful small modern hotel that has only been open for a year or two. It is also in a very convenient area near to cathedral and lots of good restaurants. Hope this helps.

Bekki 03-09-2018 19:39

Thank you for your kind suggestions. Very much appreciated.

Julian Simms 04-09-2018 22:27

Could I suggest the Saratoga hotel on the Paseo Mallorca ?

Quite a few of my friends have stayed there and have always been pleased with its situation and services rendered.

car77 05-09-2018 14:49

We have also stayed at the Saratoga and found it excellent for a short stay.

Car

Pocket_Buddy 03-10-2018 13:02

Bit late to this, but I stayed in Hotel Nakar on Jaime III back in march. Absolutley loved it. Couldnt have found a better location right in the centre of everything.
Lovely Roof top pool area, wasnt warm enough to swim but great for drinks on the roof, and the was an indoor pool and spa downstairs (great for sorting the hangover out haha).

Would also recommend a bar called Ginbo just round the corner on Passeig de Mallorca! We started most nights there and couldnt resist a night cap back there too.

Bekki 04-10-2018 20:52

Sounds great Pocket Buddy and thanks for your revommendations. Bar and rooftop are an attraction :)