Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Booking for 2018 (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/13682-booking-2018-a.html)

sws97sdg 23-11-2017 11:29

Booking for 2018

Thought I would start the new thread for next year, I know it promises to be a difficult year with the ruling on renting private apartments, but even more reason to share ideas for where to stay, and there are a lot of options, and I for one couldn't go without my holiday in paradise

Sparky 23-11-2017 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by sws97sdg (Post 120702)
Thought I would start the new thread for next year, I know it promises to be a difficult year with the ruling on renting private apartments, but even more reason to share ideas for where to stay, and there are a lot of options, and I for one couldn't go without my holiday in paradise

Please remember that you cannot post external links or openly offer your property for rent on the forum, thanks ;).

copper 23-11-2017 12:27

Yes all sorted for June and September next year Local flights costing us a fortune as usual

We are also in Palma for a short break in March as a Birthday treat when we intend to do the train trip to Soller for the first time We have been visiting since the 70s so its about time ! We have visited by car in the past but somewhow never managed the train trip even when staying in Palma before so hope we will get up early enough to do it

sws97sdg 23-11-2017 16:02

We have booked a villa for two weeks in September, we have stayed in it before, it is in spitting distance of the town, so no need for a car also. As I said not much more than we pay for the apartment we rented, if you search for villas there are a lot available, not with the big names though, they tend to be the expensive ones, the have to have a table tennis table, xbox and coffee machine, but if you can do without those, lots of cheaper options.
And if you have been looking to buy, you may find ones that you have been looking at available to rent, we have found 3 that we have seen, a good option to try before you buy!

Rockape 23-11-2017 17:59

I was looking at a few holiday rental web sites and there are still a LOT of apartments and houses for rent next year. I would suggest that none of these have licences, due to the fact that they are not mentioned, so it seems owners are still content to try their luck?

Do people think that House/Villa owners will have a problem if the rent their properties out, as the focus does appear to be on Apartments?

sws97sdg 05-01-2018 17:25

Just booked another week on the end of the other two, so looking forward to it renting another villa and our son and his fiancée are joining us.
After much searching I have found lots of good options for villas, better value then I thought they might be, second villa is £1100 for a week for up to 8 people, so the countdown has started, roll on September

roig cat 06-01-2018 14:31

We’ve booked villas for April and October. We used The Best Villas Pollensa this year; price includes car hire with Vives cars, welcome pack, beach towels and tourist tax. Admittedly Villas are expensive in high season but in the shoulder months they are worth looking at. I’d originally intended to book with Villa Plus but when I added on car hire for same size car and welcome pack, tax they worked out more expensive even though headline price was cheaper.