Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sws97sdg
  • 1 Post By Sparky
  • 1 Post By Watson306

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-02-2015, 09:07

Default Apartment advise

Hi Guys,
Apologies as I have kind of posted this on the back on a post from last year as unfortunately we were unable to get out last year.

But although I thought it was best to put my plea for help on back of that post I havent had a response so I guess its best to start afresh.

Anyway, much like last year we have looked at the villa Concha (which looks amazing).
But I think to keep the cost down we have decided to look at 2 bedroom (or even 1 bedroom and a sofabed) apartments with a pool, and ideally having a balcony for the evening (a see view would be good, but we are not pushing our luck).

I realise people wont be prepared to post there recommendations here (and rightly so), but if anyone that has had a good experience could pvt message me - I would really appreciate it, as its the first time we have rented an appartment for a holiday.

We are quite flexible in the fact that we can go anytime from the 21st of July to the end of August.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 23-02-2015, 09:21

Hi, In relation to commercial blocks, have you thought of emailing them to get a price for booking a room independent of a travel agent and then just booking your own flights. I did this a couple of times some years ago and you would be shocked at the price difference. I stayed at the Conchas many years ago and it was excellent.

As for private rentals, I can only say there is something for every one In PP.
Old 23-02-2015, 09:32

I wouldn't leave it too late either, the weeks you want are peak times for children of course and they do fill up quickly!
pollensafan likes this.

On island time!!
Old 23-02-2015, 10:54
Super Moderator

Do have a look on these links, i am sure you will find something to suit your needs :-

Villas and Apartments to rent in Puerto Pollensa, Pollensa, Majorca

Rent Villas, Apartments from Agents in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca Majorca
pollensa likes this.
Old 23-02-2015, 13:18

Any apartment's with sea view's tend to be VERY expensive, In all the years we have rented, we have found only one, that I would say was reasonably priced, but it isn't suitable for children, and of course it didn't have a pool, as it was just over the road from the beach. Good luck, I hope you find something wonderful.
Old 23-02-2015, 13:56
Founder

Do have a look at the private apartments on the site but do also look at the Alpharooms prices for Villa Concha as their rates for Self-Catering actually look quite good if this is what you prefer - see Villa Concha & use the search box.
Old 09-03-2015, 14:55

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all your help.
We have managed to book a lovely (well I hope it is) apartment for the 21st of July until the 4th of August.

Thanks for your help and advise

We all cant wait.
Sparky likes this.