Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 6 Post By sws97sdg
  • 1 Post By Sparky
  • 1 Post By sws97sdg
  • 1 Post By Rockape
  • 3 Post By sws97sdg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-11-2017, 11:29

Default Booking for 2018

Thought I would start the new thread for next year, I know it promises to be a difficult year with the ruling on renting private apartments, but even more reason to share ideas for where to stay, and there are a lot of options, and I for one couldn't go without my holiday in paradise
pollensa, PP76, animagic21 and 3 others like this.

On island time!!
Sponsored Links
Old 23-11-2017, 11:39
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws97sdg View Post
Thought I would start the new thread for next year, I know it promises to be a difficult year with the ruling on renting private apartments, but even more reason to share ideas for where to stay, and there are a lot of options, and I for one couldn't go without my holiday in paradise
Please remember that you cannot post external links or openly offer your property for rent on the forum, thanks .
El Gordo likes this.
Old 23-11-2017, 12:27

Yes all sorted for June and September next year Local flights costing us a fortune as usual

We are also in Palma for a short break in March as a Birthday treat when we intend to do the train trip to Soller for the first time We have been visiting since the 70s so its about time ! We have visited by car in the past but somewhow never managed the train trip even when staying in Palma before so hope we will get up early enough to do it
Old 23-11-2017, 16:02

We have booked a villa for two weeks in September, we have stayed in it before, it is in spitting distance of the town, so no need for a car also. As I said not much more than we pay for the apartment we rented, if you search for villas there are a lot available, not with the big names though, they tend to be the expensive ones, the have to have a table tennis table, xbox and coffee machine, but if you can do without those, lots of cheaper options.
And if you have been looking to buy, you may find ones that you have been looking at available to rent, we have found 3 that we have seen, a good option to try before you buy!
annascotland likes this.

On island time!!
Old 23-11-2017, 17:59

I was looking at a few holiday rental web sites and there are still a LOT of apartments and houses for rent next year. I would suggest that none of these have licences, due to the fact that they are not mentioned, so it seems owners are still content to try their luck?

Do people think that House/Villa owners will have a problem if the rent their properties out, as the focus does appear to be on Apartments?
annascotland likes this.
Old 05-01-2018, 17:25

Just booked another week on the end of the other two, so looking forward to it renting another villa and our son and his fiancée are joining us.
After much searching I have found lots of good options for villas, better value then I thought they might be, second villa is £1100 for a week for up to 8 people, so the countdown has started, roll on September
PP76, car77 and Bekki like this.

On island time!!
Old 06-01-2018, 14:31

We’ve booked villas for April and October. We used The Best Villas Pollensa this year; price includes car hire with Vives cars, welcome pack, beach towels and tourist tax. Admittedly Villas are expensive in high season but in the shoulder months they are worth looking at. I’d originally intended to book with Villa Plus but when I added on car hire for same size car and welcome pack, tax they worked out more expensive even though headline price was cheaper.