Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DeepingDave
  • 1 Post By pollensa
  • 1 Post By DeepingDave

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-04-2014, 18:59

Default Duvabitat apartments ?

Hi there,

Thinking of these after looking on the net for somewhere relatively inexpensive for the summer holidays in Pollensa. Coming up very reasonable and appear to be new this year ? Am I right in thinking it's the old Habitat Garden apartments ? Any views on these new ones ? Only really after a base with a pool so they should be fine but any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers all.

Dave B
sws97sdg likes this.
Sponsored Links
Old 18-04-2014, 11:54

Looks like it is Dave, they are great if you are looking for an inexpensive option, we loved it there, we went for almost 10 years running when the kids were small, they loved all the pools and entertainment, we had some great times there. Close to the port and the beach as we'll so ideal location for exploring the area too! Mind you if your kids are anything like ours were, you won't be able to drag them away from the pools!

On island time!!
Old 18-04-2014, 12:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws97sdg View Post
Looks like it is Dave, they are great if you are looking for an inexpensive option, we loved it there, we went for almost 10 years running when the kids were small, they loved all the pools and entertainment, we had some great times there. Close to the port and the beach as we'll so ideal location for exploring the area too! Mind you if your kids are anything like ours were, you won't be able to drag them away from the pools!
Thanks for the reply much appreciated. I've even zoomed in on Google Earth to look at them to see but it's an old picture .Would I be right in thinking you turn right at the roundabout coming out of the port go past the Habitat turn left and they are on the other side of the road ? Short of ringing them up, I really want to know if they have been given a make over for this year. Confusing thing is I get 3 different prices. £400 for Duvabitat per person. £364 for Habitat apts and £440 for Apts Habitat all from the same company all at the same time of year for the same spec. Very confusing to say the least.
Old 18-04-2014, 13:31

We stayed in the Habitat on first holiday to PP ..it was great then and certainly great for the children

Eating Out
Old 18-04-2014, 16:35
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepingDave View Post
Thanks for the reply much appreciated. I've even zoomed in on Google Earth to look at them to see but it's an old picture .Would I be right in thinking you turn right at the roundabout coming out of the port go past the Habitat turn left and they are on the other side of the road ? Short of ringing them up, I really want to know if they have been given a make over for this year. Confusing thing is I get 3 different prices. £400 for Duvabitat per person. £364 for Habitat apts and £440 for Apts Habitat all from the same company all at the same time of year for the same spec. Very confusing to say the least.
Why don't you just email the Duva duva@duva-pollensa.com ? The Duva & Habitat are all owned by the same company anyway.
lollipop likes this.
Old 18-04-2014, 16:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollensa View Post
Why don't you just email the Duva duva@duva-pollensa.com ? The Duva & Habitat are all owned by the same company anyway.
I'm not quite sure why I didn't think of that
. I will give it a whirl . Just wondered if anyone had stayed in them after the name change ?

Cheers

Dave
Old 22-04-2014, 13:31

Got booked in the end. Really good price through booking.com . Then rang hotel to confirm. They were on the ball straight away really impressed with them. All i need now is a car rental !
Sparky likes this.