Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 23:27

Default hotel romantic

Hi

Undecided on an apartment or Hotel Romantic . Is it okay to park on the road opposite the hotel.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2013, 09:07
Super Moderator

Yes you can park on both sides of the road but it might only be one side next year .
Old 05-09-2013, 11:41

Exclamation Romantic/apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurochamps View Post
Hi

Undecided on an apartment or Hotel Romantic . Is it okay to park on the road opposite the hotel.
Recently checked out Romantic online, Tripadvisor I think. Look at photographs posted by customers.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:23

Never actually stayed at the Romantic but you need to aware that the road can be noisy in high season,and from what I have seen from apartments that I have stayed in, some side balconies in the Romantic have poor views.
Old 05-09-2013, 17:04

We have stayed at the Romantic, found room clean but basic. We were only there for a wk which was fine, most rooms at side, not a great view. Four rooms or so above front entrance. We were in our 30's then most were 65 plus. Breakfast was good, can be a bity noisy due to Pollensa Paek Hotel and Palms bar bein around the corner. It was basic but well priced for the facilities
Old 05-09-2013, 19:32

Hi Eurochamps, Apartments all the way for me, We have rented a frontline apartment just along from the Romantica for the last five years and absoloutely love it, yes the road can be quite busy and i suppose a little noisy in high season but i just have an extra glass or two of wine and as you can imagine sleep pretty well!!!!!! Agree with Coolwater about the older clientele in the Romantica but having never stayed there am only going by what people i have seen on passing, so by no means do i know for sure. Have to say though upon passing the hotel have always quite liked the look of the balconies at the front which have a lovely sea view.
Old 05-09-2013, 21:32

Default romantic

Hi Guys,

brilliant replies thanks for all the help

Regards

p.s. still scanning for a deal
Old 05-09-2013, 21:33

Passed the hotel Romantic tonight, 3 floors of 3 rooms at front. Singer playing organ, very pleasant but def for the 65 - 70 plus age range.
Old 05-09-2013, 22:02

Have stayed at the Romantic and it is mainly older guests and lots of people who return year after year Hotel is always very clean but basic The rooms on the front have really nice balconies and have never found them noisy They have aircon so no need to have windows open

We now prefer to have an apartment in that area as do love that part of the beach