Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Help with finding an apartment please!! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/10507-help-finding-apartment-please.html)

Micrho 10-08-2013 17:51

Help with finding an apartment please!!

Hi all I'm going to PP on Wed 21st Aug staying at the Leo apartments for a week, I've managed to get a couple of extra days off work so want to go earlier on either Sunday 18th or Monday 19th, one way flights are reasonable but trying to get an apartment or hotel for 2/3 nights at a good price is proving very difficult, anyone have any ideas please, there are 2 adults and a 9 year old.

Thanks

Micrho

favie 10-08-2013 18:32

Most are for a weeks rental but a few offer flexible dates therefore they often show little gaps of a few days, like the one below and possibly one or two more.

losalmendros2 - Apartment to Rent in Pollensa, Puerto Pollensa, South, Sandy Beach Area, Mallorca (Majorca), Spain

Micrho 10-08-2013 19:01

Thanks very much I'll have a look

BW

M

favie 10-08-2013 19:59

Your welcome, hope you find something....the longer in PP the better.:)

eleanor 10-08-2013 20:07

This might be stating the obvious but have you approached the Leo to see if they can accomodate you for the extra time? I would suggest you make contact direct with them and not via an agent. Of course being August it might be more difficult but you never know. Good luck. :)

animagic21 10-08-2013 20:25

Yes, the Leo do nightly rates. I think Andreas is still the owner, a real gentleman .His English is a bit shaky but I'm sure he would help you if he could. We used to stay there in the old Palmair (Bournemouth)days. We were always upgraded to a 2 bed apt even though we had booked & paid for 1 bed!

Micrho 10-08-2013 20:39

Hi both thank you for the replies I have tried the Leo, was my first thought but unfortunately they are full!!

Sparky 10-08-2013 21:17

You could try AlphaRooms, Late Rooms or Expedia.

eleanor 10-08-2013 22:27

I think the Habitat also rent for less than a week but not sure if this is the case in August

Gommar Goffer 11-08-2013 12:59

or stay in Palma for a couple of days first

debz1 11-08-2013 13:28

My son and his family got a day rate at the Villa Concha as they arrived very early to PP and couldn't get into the apartment till 2pm. As they have 3 children and the youngest was only 3 months old it was neccessary for their sanity! :eek: They were actually given a one bed apartment in the Duquesa block( which is the same group) but could still use all the facilities at the VC.

My daughter phoned the Villa Concha directly and negotiated the price and got it down from 100€ to 60! They saved themselves over two hundred pounds on flights by taking the night flight (the children slept the entire journey) so everyone was very happy :)

Micrho 30-08-2013 16:19

Dear all

Thanks for all your responses we ended up at the Leo after all! I took on board the info re Andreas not speaking good English and emailed him in Spanish, he sorted everything for us. Thanks again for all your help we had a great time

M