Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Janey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2013, 17:45

Question Frontline apartment

Just wondered if anyone knows of any sites that i could possibly book an apartment from, not required until next September, as in 2014, i do realise i am very premature but once booked i really look forward to something special. The apartment we usually use has been sold and i don't believe is up for rental anymore. Have been on Owners Direct and most frontline apartments on there are already booked for next year already!!!! I do understand though as we used to book from one year to the next. Thanks in anticipation of any help. PS We like the area towards the Romantica Hotel.
Sponsored Links
Old 23-07-2013, 18:25
Founder

Hi Janey, do look at the pages on this site! You are actually on a site that offers apartments all over the area.

For Private Rentals - see Rent Villas Apartments in Puerto Pollensa (Port de Pollenca), Majorca (Mallorca)

UK based Villa Companies: Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca Majorca Holidays - Travel Companies

& Local Agents: Rent Villas, Apartments from Agents in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca Majorca

Am afraid we cannot recommend any others as this forum is linked to our main website PuertoPollensa.com
Old 23-07-2013, 18:25

Have you checked the rental section on this site?
Search south sandy beach area then map view
to see apartments on front line.
Old 30-07-2013, 22:02

Thankyou for that info Sunny have had a look and found a couple of apartments we like the look of very much - just trying to decide on which one we like best now!!!!
sunny likes this.
Old 11-08-2013, 15:08

we used this apartment back in February

passeiglondres - Apartment to Rent in Pollensa, Puerto Pollensa, South, Sandy Beach Area, Mallorca (Majorca), Spain

liked to so much that we have got it again for a week later next month which is rare for us as we always stay in different areas of the town on each visit.