Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Seeking apartment August 2013 (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/10114-seeking-apartment-august-2013-a.html)

beachbum 19-05-2013 17:45

Seeking apartment August 2013

Hi

I'm going out of my mind trying to find an apartment with access to a pool in August this year. We are flexible on dates but all the usual web searches are coming up short.

Looking to pay around 1000 per week.

any ideas?

rolloboy 19-05-2013 19:20

Seeking apartment August 2013

Hi Beachbum have you checked out Maricel apartments, nice apartments with a lovely pool, we are going in June.

eleanor 19-05-2013 20:01

Have you checked this site as I have found a few available?
There are also villas available for August too with private pools. :)

beachbum 20-05-2013 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolloboy (Post 83805)
Hi Beachbum have you checked out Maricel apartments, nice apartments with a lovely pool, we are going in June.

Yes I have checked it. Made contact with umpteen owners only to be told the flats are let and the calendar hasnt been updated. Very, very frustrating.

Under a bit of pressure to sort something in next few days.

Any guidance appreciated.

Sparky 20-05-2013 09:02

You could try the local agents here :- Rent Villas, Apartments from Agents in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca Majorca

emmalou 20-05-2013 13:02

If you have a look on Trip advisor, under "speciality lodgings" there are lots of apartments, aparthotels that may have availability. We stay at the Flora which is lovely, but probably only if you have children during August. You could also check out Trivargo for a quick search.

beachbum 20-05-2013 20:27

Decided to widen the search a little and forget the pool.

Back to square 1 I guess. Takes deep breath, and presses "search"

Any other ideas greatly appreciated.

ragdollabbi 20-05-2013 20:51

What size of apartment are you looking for and is it for adults and children or adults only?

scotslizzy 21-05-2013 06:42

Try IRU Apartments

Have a look at IRU apartments opposite the beach .Their calendar shows availability.

Also Casa Pena again opposite the beach . We are booked for these in Sept.

Hope you get something.

Scotslizzy

Bean Counter 21-05-2013 09:21

Try Pine Walk apartments near Laguna

Beachbum, try a search for Pine Walk apartments without a swimming pool that are near the Laguna Bar (who advertise on this site). Laguna have a great swimming pool for use by anyone who buys a drink/meal. Lord Jim looks to have availability....

Ronnie 21-05-2013 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachbum (Post 83826)
Yes I have checked it. Made contact with umpteen owners only to be told the flats are let and the calendar hasnt been updated. Very, very frustrating.

Under a bit of pressure to sort something in next few days.

Any guidance appreciated.

Hello Beachbum,

If you are still struggling for accomodation in PP, try the PINOS ALTOS apartments in Cala San Vicente???. 5 minutes walk to the 3 beaches, and it has its own swimming pool!!!!