Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Holiday Shopping (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/holiday-shopping/)
-   -   Typical (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/holiday-shopping/7445-typical.html)

Rosie34 27-05-2011 11:51

Typical

Last October I ran out of hair conditioner so bought a jar of Eroski own brand at less than a euro which was excellent and much better than the more expensive one I normally use. So this time I decided to bring back a supply, only to find that it has been discontinued. Isn't it just typical - you find something you really like and it promptly disappears! Like the Vieja Fabrica Limon Mermalada.:mad:

Lorenzo 27-05-2011 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie34 (Post 59264)
Last October I ran out of hair conditioner so bought a jar of Eroski own brand at less than a euro which was excellent and much better than the more expensive one I normally use. So this time I decided to bring back a supply, only to find that it has been discontinued. Isn't it just typical - you find something you really like and it promptly disappears! Like the Vieja Fabrica Limon Mermalada.:mad:

Totally agree with you! Eroski's own brand hair conditioner was really good. We all thought that it seemed to make our hair much shinier! Like you, very disappointed that they have discontinued the line. Will have to make the last bottle last now! :(

Belladonna 27-05-2011 22:14

Oh no! I forgot to lock mine away! Bound to be gone by the time we get over again! ARGH!!:o

its cd 27-05-2011 22:39

The mousse is also really good , bought it for daughter who just wanted some cheap mouse to pop on whilst by the pool and we both ended up using it all the time

mike_dublin 27-05-2011 22:48

I hope the Eroski own brand after shave balsamo is still available.

Always great to be reminded of PP when using it at home.

pescador2009 28-05-2011 13:01

Lets keep this thread going - there's money to be saved in P.P.

Eroski own brand Shower Gel is very good too.

Rosie34 28-05-2011 13:07

My husband stocks up on La Toja mens toiletries - he swears its just as good as the expensive stuff, eg Lacoste etc:)

Stevo66 28-05-2011 13:14

If you like merlot wine then try the one from Eroski at 1euro56.It is very drinkable.It is not stocked in the Eroski next to Rumbo.
Please don't buy it all so there is some left for me!

PeRu 31-05-2011 00:04

I always stock up on La Tojja soap. Ialways bring back Maja soap too. Also Klorane shampoo from the Chemist.

PeRu

WRIGHTSTUFF 31-05-2011 10:08

Can anyone advise a reasonably priced white wine. I am yet to find one I really like. I tend to drink New Zealand Sauvignons at home..

Tommo 31-05-2011 15:01

Decent white wine.

Have you tried the White Rioja. Me and Mrs T enjoy it. But be, warned we are not wine buffs by any means. Bottle in The Joker was 8.95 euros and that included the view. :):)

Rosie34 31-05-2011 15:59

I am even less of a wine buff than Tommo probably! But I think you cant beat a nice cold glass of Don Simon White at lunchtime - about 98 cents a gallon!:) I know - I can see the eyebrows raised now, but I dont care - I like it:p (and their rosado as well - but cant stand the red)