Puerto Pollensa Travel Guide
Before You Go
Flights
Package Holidays
Latest Special Offers!
All-Inclusive Hotels
Hotels & Aparthotels
Private Villas/Apts to Rent
Villa Companies
Local Rental Agents
Cruises
Car Hire
Airport Transfers & Taxis
Travel Insurance
Late Deals!
Currency
Holiday Shopping
Background Info
Language
Books
Events & Fiestas
Climate & Weather
Art & Culture
Flora & Fauna
Links
Discussion Forum
Once You're There
Maps
Airport Directions
Tourist Information
Eating Out
Buses & Trains
Music & Entertainment
Excursions & Days Out
Shopping & Markets
Kids
Beaches
Walking, Cycling
Boat Charters
Sailing/Watersports
Market Place
Boats & Yachts
Property For Sale
Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > General Feedback

General Feedback Use this area to provide general feedback on the PuertoPollensa.com web site. Suggest new sections, tell us what you like and don't like.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-03-2009, 10:21
whaleywanderer's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Puerto Pollensa ;-)
Posts: 1,366
Default Approaching 1000

We are fast approaching having 1000 members. What do you think about some sort of recognition for our 1000th member? Not sure what could be done but it may also encourage others to register (the shy ones who read but do not post)
__________________
Whaley
My Flickr photos
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 15-03-2009, 12:50
El Gordo's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NE
Posts: 1,586
Default Active Members

Hola

Great but there are only 197 Active Members. What we need is more to become active, so lets aim for 200 a much easier target.

Lets get some new posts!! I am getting reluctant now to post as there seems to be lots of me out there at the mo!!!
__________________
Adios
Gordon

My FlickR Photos
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-03-2009, 23:28
cherylbb's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: East Mids
Posts: 353
Default

Hi Looks like you've missed it! 205 active members now. Maybe 1000th won't be that long a wait! Keep posting Gordon, its v. interesting.
Cherylbb
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17-03-2009, 01:34
El Gordo's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NE
Posts: 1,586
Default

New target 220!!
__________________
Adios
Gordon

My FlickR Photos
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-03-2009, 10:04
whaleywanderer's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Puerto Pollensa ;-)
Posts: 1,366
Default

[QUOTE]=Maybe 1000th won't be that long a wait! [QUOTE]

I'd like to bet 1000 members is achieved by June Also more members = more active members
__________________
Whaley
My Flickr photos
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-03-2009, 15:41
cherylbb's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: East Mids
Posts: 353
Default

Think you could be right, Whaleywanderer. Maybe before at the rate its going!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-03-2009, 22:32
JH02JLH's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Northamptonshire, UK
Posts: 1,842
Default

There's every chance the 1000th poster will be a spammer - we've had three today...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28-03-2009, 17:15
chris3747's Avatar
**
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: nottingham
Posts: 13
Default

hello!
I'm afraid im GUILTY...i'm an avid reader of the postings on here,so i thought i'd be brave on this very cold but sunny March day!
Sitting here wishing i was visiting Puerto Pollensa this year,but alas we found The Duva very expensive this year,not to worry tho.off to Cala Bona,visited there before..out of season cheap deals in oct/nov,so thought wed give it a go in august!
My heart will always belong to Puerto Pollensa tho..just something about it,dont YOU agree?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28-03-2009, 20:16
**
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: hull
Posts: 12
Default

totally agree. i'd rather not go anywhere if i dont go to porta pollensa. luckily we're going may 6th, cant wait.
our little girl remembers it all from last year and we now have our 6mnth old who i'm sure will grow to love it too.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 15-04-2009, 18:37
cherylbb's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: East Mids
Posts: 353
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=whaleywanderer;28503][QUOTE]=Maybe 1000th won't be that long a wait!
Quote:

I'd like to bet 1000 members is achieved by June Also more members = more active members
Hurray! Done it & its only April!!!1;
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 15-04-2009, 19:08
sws97sdg's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,258
Default

Hi cheryl
Wow 1000 members that is terrific, well done to Zelda for all her hard work in running this forum so well, it cant be easy at times keeping all 1000 of us all in line, so congratulations everyone, lets see if we can get to 2000
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 15-04-2009, 20:14
pollensa's Avatar
Founder
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colchester, UK
Posts: 3,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws97sdg View Post
Wow 1000 members that is terrific, well done to Zelda for all her hard work in running this forum so well, it cant be easy at times keeping all 1000 of us all in line, so congratulations everyone, lets see if we can get to 2000
Thank you. Fortunately only 246 of you are active..... wakey, wakey!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 16-04-2009, 10:33
cherylbb's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: East Mids
Posts: 353
Default

Hi, Yes well done, & thankyou for all your work, Zelda.
Keep posting everyone!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 20-04-2009, 14:23
*****
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 1,169
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws97sdg View Post
Hi cheryl
Wow 1000 members that is terrific, well done to Zelda for all her hard work in running this forum so well, it cant be easy at times keeping all 1000 of us all in line, so congratulations everyone, lets see if we can get to 2000
I think you will find it's very easy keeping people in line. As soon as there is the hint of a conflict of views the thread is locked. Simple!!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 20-04-2009, 14:35
***
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: south coast
Posts: 44
Default Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris3747 View Post
hello!
I'm afraid im GUILTY...i'm an avid reader of the postings on here,so i thought i'd be brave on this very cold but sunny March day!
Sitting here wishing i was visiting Puerto Pollensa this year,but alas we found The Duva very expensive this year,not to worry tho.off to Cala Bona,visited there before..out of season cheap deals in oct/nov,so thought wed give it a go in august!
My heart will always belong to Puerto Pollensa tho..just something about it,dont YOU agree?
PP does seem to be more expensive to stay so we are trying Santa ponsa, we have only stayed in PP,we'll have to report back.
scarlett
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(c) Copyright Holiday Webs Ltd 2011