Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   General Feedback (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/general-feedback/)
-   -   New Forum section for Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/general-feedback/3339-new-forum-section-cala-san-vicente.html)

pollensa 24-06-2008 22:09

New Forum section for Cala San Vicente

Hi members,

I just wondered whether you felt that a separate section for posts on Cala San Vicente to include restaurants & accommodation would be helpful or does it work OK as it is?

Webmaster

favie 24-06-2008 22:39

Hi Pollensa,

How are you? Good question....but I personally think it works well as it is...I suppose that is because I think of CSV as part of my PP experience (as I do P. Town)and like to make sure I don't miss any news on it. Be interesting to see what others think! :)

sws97sdg 25-06-2008 09:40

Hi Pollensa
I agree, CSV almost seems part of PP to me, I think it works like the town does as well.

Sparky 25-06-2008 14:32

Have to agree with Favie and SWS, if it ain't broke don't fix it.:D

pollensa 25-06-2008 15:04

That's fine with me. I know that some people prefer to holiday there so I wondered whether it was easy to find all the info they need. So if anyone else, especially those that prefer CSV, has an opinon do vote in the Poll!

Belladonna 26-06-2008 09:02

Have obviously agreed with keeping it as it is, there becomes too many links sometimes and I tend not to open some and therefore miss things!:rolleyes:

bee67 26-06-2008 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 21753)
Have obviously agreed with keeping it as it is, there becomes too many links sometimes and I tend not to open some and therefore miss things!:rolleyes:

I don't mind, as long as no one minds if I bang on about CSV. Its the place we like to stay and PP is the place we like to visit! Wouldn't do for us all to be the same.;)
having said that we did go to cala bona in may:)

joelise80 26-06-2008 19:00

Csv

I usually spot CSV posts quite easily so I am happy with things as they are. The downside is more peole may find out about this little hidden gem and visit when I am there ;) No I don't mind really! It would be great to see more people out and about there rather than sat in the all inclusive hotels whilst the lovely restaurants struggle on with one or two customers outside of the peak season.

marilyn 26-06-2008 21:36

Didn't know there were all inclusives in CSV. We always go there for one or two lunches when in PP. Couple of our regular restaurants now seem to have gone - block of flats replaced one. What a shame. There was a very nice restaurant overlooking beach. Have always loved our visits there.

joelise80 27-06-2008 19:49

Csv

The Dom Pedro on the headland is all inclusive - we usually get chatting to some escapees each year.;) The restauant that has been replaced by the apartments was Tolo's, which was our family favourite for many years.

bee67 06-04-2011 22:09

Hi all after a long time!!!!We are still visiting majorca often, in fact we will be two of the "escapees" from the don pedro in sept. Its the hotel we can afford in csv as we have both retired now. We find its a good base and we still visit our favourite bars and restaurants. Bar Marinas (Tomas and gang) are now on facebook which is handy if I want any info. on what's going on in csv, hopefully not too much more building!!
Hope everyone is well and looking forward to their holidays in PP
Bee

Sparky 06-04-2011 22:42

Hi Bee, i love CSV and my friends Loli, her brother Toni and his wife Neus run L'Alba and La Tasca, unfortunately with drink driving laws and taxi fares we don't get to spend much time with them in the season.
Loli and Toni learned their trade in the family owned business "Sol y Mar" and i have known them for nearly 30years (when they were kids) their mother is a diamond.

bee67 08-04-2011 13:25

csv

Sparky, we love L'Alba!!! Loli is so friendly and she always makes everyone very welcome, serves Magno brandy as well! We're taking friends with us this september and we will certainly be visiting her restaurant during our stay.:)
bee

cumberland8 09-04-2011 19:28

I would like to see a separate link , I always seem to miss out topics on csv.I have alreadypicked up a restaurent link on this thread.:(

bee67 06-05-2011 09:51

further to my post on CSV. It started with just the two of us going, the number has shot up to nine!!!!! six in don pedro, two in habitat apts. (first timers) and one in alcudia (our son).should be fun.