Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   General Feedback (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/general-feedback/)
-   -   WEB CAM SHOWING THE BAY (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/general-feedback/1305-web-cam-showing-bay.html)

SENOR CIGAR 07-01-2005 23:16

WEB CAM SHOWING THE BAY

:hat
I AM SURPRISED THAT NONE OF YOU FORUM MEMBERS HAVE NOTICED THAT THE WEB CAM OF THE BAY STOPPED WORKING ON THE 29TH DEC 2004 !
I CAN ASSURE YOU ALL THAT IT SHOULD BE WORKING AGAIN SOON FOLLOWING AN E MAIL I SENT TODAY TO THE ESTATE AGENTS POINTING OUT THAT IT WAS NOT WORKING.THEY TELL ME THEY ARE NOW WORKING ON IT.

Sun Properties 08-01-2005 00:47

Web Cam

Thankyou.
I assumed either the agents were having a long Christmas / New Year break or that the Senor's cigar smoke had fogged up the lens.

KAB

robjay 10-01-2005 07:44

Re: Web Cam

And to think I was thinking every day for the past 2 weeks has been so nice. Everytime I look I only wish I were there and not here in cold, damp, windy Scotland.
i'm told by friends who are ex-pats that I'd miss the weather in Scotland:rolleyes ............................Eeeeh No!:rollin .
Can you ask the estate agents to frezze the webcam on a sunny days only? lol
Rob

congokid 14-01-2005 02:02

Anyone care to post a link to this webcam?

JH02JLH 14-01-2005 05:02

Hello Congokid,

The way I found this webcam was by visiting www.riusech.com, clicking onto the English version and then clicking onto the webcam. However, when I looked at it a few minutes ago, PP looked very sunny...(8pm in the UK).

Enjoy!

Jane.

pollensa 14-01-2005 07:21

But it still shows 29th Dec in the morning ... not fixed yet!:lol

JH02JLH 31-01-2005 08:10

Has the webcam had one too many vinos?

It looks very wonky!:lol

Jane

SENOR CIGAR 31-01-2005 18:53

HI JANE,

MORE LIKE THE WEIGHT OF SNOW LAST WEEK ON THE WEBCAM HAS AFFECTED IT AND PUT THE TEMPERATURE UP TO 27c!!
:hat :hat

linda 12-03-2005 21:35

Re: Web Cam link

Hi guys
I am now totally hooked on your Web Cam link it's in my favourites along with the forum site and I keep calling it up at various times during the day and night, at 13.30 P.P. time the temp was +18 whilst in the Midlands of England it is about +4 know where I'd rather be.... can I suggest as well that this web cam has a discussion forum link of it's own so we can all drawl about the weather whilst being typically English and talking about it....;)
Best wishes for now
Linda

klad1 23-03-2005 01:46

Web Cam Link

Oh dear the webcam is down again I'm sure Im not the only one missing my daily (or more!) fix. Is SENOR CIGAR able to work his magic again?? ... please.

mallorcaboy 23-03-2005 01:53

Re webcam link

Hi Klad1,
my first log on to the web cam every day is about 6.30am to see the sun come up. Then again about mid afternoon and again in the evening, and all this is if I'm busy. Otherwise add about another 6 visits.
Please come back online soon:rolleyes :rolleyes :eek

linda 25-03-2005 08:27

Re: Re webcam link

Also missing my daily fix, look at it at least once a day for about ten minutes, this means 1 minute spread in and out of the programme to move the picture a bit (a boat there, a car here). "come back all is forgiven, we love you dearly" signor cigar where are you!!!!!!!! save us please (there really isn't an emoticon for despondant)

klad1 03-05-2005 16:52

Re: Re webcam link

I dont know if you are aware but the webcam link is back in action:D :D :D