Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > General Feedback

General Feedback Use this area to provide general feedback on the PuertoPollensa.com web site. Suggest new sections, tell us what you like and don't like.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-05-2001, 18:25
jancornall

Default FEEDBACK

I visit this site every day.We will be arriving in cala san Vicente on the 4th of June. I have found this site very well put together, informative and friendly. I can actually view the Hotel ( Don Pedro). which we will be staying at. in full colour and panoramic views (Brilliant). I have seen picures of the lovely beaches all around the area hope to visit them all !!!. I am thoroughly impressed with the whole web site. Keep up the good work. Can you make the weather a bit better please ??... JOKE. It might be better if you put a personal weather report on each day, Lots of the weather sites give differing forecasts,I know itwil be more work but it will make the site even more personal.. WELL DONE..
P.S I am a web site designer. Jan
Sponsored Links
Old 18-06-2001, 06:40
georgesewell

I echo what Jan says.....great site.
I only found it yesterday. I have visited "the Port" about 7 times in the last 12 years or so, and have two lots of friends going out this month who have never been before, so the site has been great to give them a virtual tour....saves days of finding your way around etc.
Regards George
Old 23-06-2001, 21:28
jancornall

We have now returned from a wonderful holiday in Cala San Vicente. Due to the wealth of information on this web site we had no problems getting around and finding out all about the area. We loved the place so much we are booking for next year, same hotel, We love the place,and would recommend it to anyone.The pollenca web site has the key to the holiday of your dreams. Go for it.
Old 12-11-2001, 23:36
Weather !!!

Default Weather !!!

Any news on the weather out there ??? Heard its pretty bad !!!!
Old 15-11-2001, 18:45
Founder

Default Re: Weather !!!

If you look at the link to the Majorca Daily Bulletin www.majorcadailybulletin.es/ you'll get a good idea of the bad weather conditions at the moment.

There has been a 'hurricane' resulting in some damage, loss of some trees and a lot of sand everywhere! However we have been assured that 'a big clean-up will have the place back to normal long before next season's visitors arrive' and this has already started.
Old 21-04-2003, 04:09
Ian

Default Re: A superb website

I just want to say, this is an excellent website. Beautifully put together and brilliantly maintained.

The Pollensa area is lucky to have such a fantastic means of placing itself before a worldwide audience.

Best wishes,

Ian.
Old 24-04-2003, 20:36
Founder

Default Re: A superb website

Thank you for the very kind comments. They're much appreciated.
Old 05-09-2003, 23:33
congokid

Default puerto pollensa website

The site is a very informative and useful resource - but I'd like to see an enlarged glossary of the various food items and dishes that local restaurants serve up as I've found that some of the translated menus outside the restaurants don't always quite manage to make it clear. For instance, the wide array of seafood that's often available.

Thanks!

congokid
Old 06-09-2003, 01:25
Founder

Default Re: puerto pollensa website

Thanks for the suggestion. Will see what we can do. Any contributions welcome!
Old 19-09-2003, 03:40
terryw

Excellent site, very informative, well designed and easy to use.
Particularly enjoy trawling the forums where there seems to have built up a fine sense of community.
Looking forward to our next visit, but in the meantime wondered whether there were any plans to implement a webcam or two to keep us obsessives happy

Terry
Old 21-09-2005, 23:59

I'm new to the site. Is there any reason why certain sections only contain the first message and then nothing in the reply sections ( even though peopl ehave obviously posted replies)?

Graham
Old 22-09-2005, 00:24

Hi Graham and welcome to the forum,

It may be that you're looking at posts that had replies lost when the site was affected by hackers at the end of May.

For some reason, the original post remains but all the replies have been lost. I don't think they will ever be restored which is a real shame as there were some great messages and whole threads lost.

Is this what you mean?

Hope this helps,
Jane
Old 26-09-2005, 01:05
PennyWhite

I actually think, and have mentioned elsewhere, that some of the old posts/threads/contributions can be removed or movedinto some archive section, one does read some interesting stuff and then finds it is two years out of date...
Maybe an archive for each year, bit of work for our excellent webcommandants to shift everything, but the joy of this website is the up to the minute info, the rest largely seems irrelevant, or am I being irreverent??