Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Baydreamer
  • 1 Post By fil6699

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 10:59

Default Vueling

New carrier from Cardiff (BMI no longer operate from CWL) even thogh all flights booked thought it was worth a look to get an idea for future flights perhaps...well what a joke.. return flights work out to about €300 (states all inclusive so not sure if that is per person or for two) - all flights are via Barcelona and your journey time is anywhere between 10 and 24 hours..shall stick with Easyjet methinks

Eating Out

Last edited by CathB; 05-02-2012 at 12:39.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 20:57

Cardiff airport is only 50 miles from Bristol! Who would chose this option over easyJet from Bristol?
Old 05-02-2012, 23:43

We live nearer Cardiff airport (1 hr) than Bristol (nearly 2 hrs)and have used Easyjet for years as the costs/times etc were better than BMI...this will certainly not tempt me back to Cardiff

Eating Out
Old 16-02-2012, 14:36

Default Vueling

Have booked direct return flights from Cardiff to Palma for late August with Vueling. Total inclusive cost for two was 300 Euros. For the dates we wanted, price with Easyjet from Bristol was £247. When you take the exchange rate into account and, for us coming from west Wales, the extra travelling costs to Bristol, it worked out about the same price or even a little cheaper to fly from Cardiff.
Being regular visitors to the Pollenca area, we're hoping that the new route will prove commercially viable for Vueling and therefore give us the option at least, of using our 'local' airport once more.
Sparky and car77 like this.
Old 02-08-2012, 14:17

Default Cardiff Airport

Missus and two of the grandchildren took return flight from Cardiff to Palma recently. First experience of Vueling airline. Very impressed with the overall service and friendliness of the airline staff. Facility to pre-book seats was also a bonus when travelling with children. Early indications are that Vueling may increase the number of flights from Cardiff for next year.
Old 02-08-2012, 14:38

I use Vueling all the time for flights from Palma to Barcelona Paris etc they are very good. Had to start using them after spanair went bust they are a Proper Airline and good value.
Sparky likes this.
Old 02-08-2012, 17:06

I agree with fil6699, Whe I have to travel to mainland airports for onward long haul flights I always use Vueling, great service and are always smiling and very economic prices as they are the cheap airline wing of Iberia airlines but make the Iberia service look quite inferior, I have also used them for our holiday flights within Europe using the same routes as Air Nostrum which is another Iberia wing, the Vueling prices have always been much cheaper which I find very strange for companies from the same group of companies !!