Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 20:59

Default Easyjet September 2012

Easyjet have their flights available for summer 2012 but have not made them available from Monday 3rd September. Can anyone tell me from previous experience when they are likely to appear?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2011, 08:49

I booked some easijet flights last year for September at the end of October but that was after a tip of on another forum
I am on their mailing list but still checking the flights daily as i saved over £440 last year by doing Easijet Gatwick to Rhodes rather than my local airport !!
So hoping for another bargain this year !
Old 07-11-2011, 18:17

Further to the problem of lack of flights from the North, I emaild EJ Customer services about flghts from Newcastle in September/October 2012. This was the reply.....

7th November 2011

Dear Gordon

Thank you for contacting easyJet.

I am concerned to learn that you are unable to book the flights from Newcastle to Palma for September 2012.

After checking our records, I can confirm that the flights for this particular sector are available for sale till 02nd of September 2012.

The new schedules are released two to three months before the end of the existing schedule. The exact date is dependent on confirmation of flight slots from the relevant air traffic control authorities.

The next summer schedule (for flights from April 2012 to October 2012) is currently being released in batches. It is hoped that all the routes will be available by Christmas at the latest. Therefore, you will be able to book the flights for this particular route as soon as the new schedule is released.

I would suggest that you register for email updates on the easyJet web site. It will give advance notice of the schedule release dates and forthcoming promotions. If you would like to receive such emails, please go to the ‘My easyJet.com’ section of our website, scroll down and click on ‘sign up now’.

For your information, I have included a link to the ‘My easyJet.com’ section:

Book cheap flights and find last minute flight deals ? easyJet.com

In case you are already registered, kindly check that you have ticked the correct boxes to receive emails for the required destinations. You may also check the timetable section on the website, by clicking on the link below:

easyJet flight timetables and schedules

Yours sincerely

Roma
Customer Service Representative

So thats clear then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My FlickR Photos
Old 07-11-2011, 18:49

I got exactly the same email when I queried the flights from Gatwick to Rhodes in September !!

Even though Im on their mailing list I check the flights daily in case they miss me out They are very late in issueing their flights this year and yes their reply is as clear as mud !!
Old 10-11-2011, 21:54

Easyjet flights for September from Gatwick were made available today

I checked this morning and they werent available I am on their mailing list but havent received notification but someone said Ryanairs were out today so I just checked easyjet again and they are there !!
Old 10-11-2011, 22:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper View Post
Easyjet flights for September from Gatwick were made available today

I checked this morning and they weren't available I am on their mailing list but haven't received notification but someone said Ryanairs were out today so I just checked easyjet again and they are there !!
September flights from Newcastle are out today, however, I would like to know now if I book flights coming back on the 30th will they then release flights for October like they did last year!!! Costing me another £50 to change to mid October!!

How on earth can you plan ahead with the sort of system operated by Easyjet! At least with Jet2 they have had their longer schedule (March 30th to Nov 4th) out for ages.

I have decide to go with Jet2 this time in protest!!

My FlickR Photos

Last edited by El Gordo; 10-11-2011 at 22:36. Reason: added a word "schedule"
Old 10-11-2011, 23:22

We do have this moan every year, always in the hope that they will change their system, to no avail! Gatwick is always the last to be released and accommodation is either being booked first without booking flights, or hanging on until flights have been decided and with the hope that the accommodation wanted is still available, very frustrating for many people.
Old 10-11-2011, 23:26

Well, hush my mouth!!! Just checked again and they are up for September 2012 from Gatwick! Here we go!
Old 19-11-2011, 11:25

Default Jet2 withdraw some flights from Newcastle

After seeing the North East discussion, and not being a person who takes well to the 6am Easyjet take off to Palma we found a nice late afternoon flight on Saturdays next summer by Jet2 arriving in Palma about 7.30pm. Great! Booked it! Nice time to arrive at Tolo's for a drink and evening meal after a relaxed journey.
Just got a pleasant phone call from Jet2 telling me that the later Saturday flight has just been pulled
Money back or re-book. Things not looking so good even for the North East airports next year.
I also made a suggestion to Easyjet cutomer services that not everyone finds travel to Newcastle for a 6am take off very easy. I was even so bold as to suggest that they might consider mixing the take off times on bi annual basis. I also got a computer generated reply, attributed to a non existent customer service agent, which was about as helpful as the one above by GL. My plans of protest to switch to Jet2 however, have been hijacked. Sorry for the innappropriate use of descriptors there
Old 21-11-2011, 00:05

Sorry to hear of your problem Ryansclan, I've ended up going with EJ and coming back with J2....Talk about sitting on the fence!!!!

My FlickR Photos