Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-03-2009, 17:13

Default Easyjet Winter 2009 on sale

Hi have just booked flights with Easyjet from Newcastle for October half term.
prices about same as last summer 486 for four of us, wish didn't have to fit in with school term times!
Sponsored Links
Old 27-03-2009, 21:43

Sunny

Thanks for this. Just booked my return flight for half term having booked the outward journey when the summer flights were released. £88 each - not cheap but Saturday flights were much more expensive!

Sharon
Old 28-03-2009, 13:49

I wonder why they are not emailing regular users to let them know they have released the flights??

I filled in a questionaire some time ago from EJ about them starting a "paid" club that would benifit members about special offers/advanced notification/other benefits. I said I was happy with current arrangements!! eg email updates of offers (which I still get) and notification of release of the new seasons flights which seem to have now stopped.

Did anyone get advanced notification? If you did are you a "Plus" or other special member of EJ clubs?

My FlickR Photos
Old 28-03-2009, 14:35

Thanks Sunny. Just bagged return flights from Newcastle for £46.Granted this is at beginning of November for our community meeting but the weather may be kind to us and the price is excellent.
Old 28-03-2009, 15:58

Unfortunately not all flights are released yet,none to Luton after 24th October,but the heads up is good as they will obviously be released soon.
Old 28-03-2009, 21:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hola its GL View Post
I wonder why they are not emailing regular users to let them know they have released the flights??

Did anyone get advanced notification? If you did are you a "Plus" or other special member of EJ clubs?
Hi Gordon,
I'm not a member of the 'Plus' or any other EJ club but I got an email yesterday to tell me about the sale.
Cheryl
Old 29-03-2009, 08:42

Gordon

I am a Plus member and I am also registered to receive the alerts when flights are released but have not received an email yet. I usually find that flight are released on a Friday or Saturday and I dont receive the email alert until the Monday.

Regards

Sharon
Old 29-03-2009, 11:51

hi Gordon

We seem to have stopped getting e.mail alerts, even registered twice once in hubbys name in the hope one of us would get to know.

Always manage to get the emails about special offers tho!
Old 29-03-2009, 19:23

Thanks everyone, glad its not just me having the problem.

I still get the regular "sale" emails but have not as yet been informed of the release of the Winter season flights.

If you can commit yourself this far ahead you usually get the best deals with easyjet in the first few days, especially if you have little flexibility with school hols etc.

Its great to belong to this forum so we can pass on these important events to each other.

Thanks again

My FlickR Photos
Old 01-04-2009, 09:20

Just had an email alert that Easyjet winter flights have been released from East Midlands!!!

Not the one I subscribe to though. I think I'll redo my email alert request as they did not notify me of the Newcastle release.

My FlickR Photos
Old 01-04-2009, 10:06

Easyjet are becoming an absolute nightmare for not sending out things - except for 2 days before you go to tell you that they havent got all the information you need to travel to Spain etc! Even though you have given it at least 20 times before
Old 01-04-2009, 21:17

Gordon

I just got the email this morning notifying me that winter 09 flights had been released!

Regards

Sharon