Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flights-palma-de-mallorca-majorca/)
-   -   EasyJet Summer 2008 flights now on sale ! I have booked (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flights-palma-de-mallorca-majorca/1558-easyjet-summer-2008-flights-now-sale-i-have-booked.html)

Mark 11-11-2007 01:51

EasyJet Summer 2008 flights now on sale ! I have booked

I never received the usual email from Easyjet to say flights are available already for summer 2008, even though I am registered twice with two different email addresses.....

I just checked the website because I was day dreaming about holidays and from Liverpool they where showing :eek so I booked for September 2008, nice and cheap although 'speedy boarding' fee has increased and there is now £12 fee for taking two suitcases...

Still reasonable prices though.

£31.99 out and £27.99 return flight per person :D
+ £12 for cases and I wont bother with speedy boarding yet.

I booked late flights as I dont do earlies any more and airports are usually quiet when it gets late.

So £131.96 total for two people is not bad ( + card fee of £4.95)

So maybe not all flights available yet, but certainly from Liverpool. :D

So keep checking if you are looking for low prices.

You can be sure the prices will go up as soon as all the emails are sent out....

Mark

Sharonh 11-11-2007 01:52

They have also released Belfast summer 2008 flights. I have booked also - for serveral trips - can't wait! We got return flights at the end of August for £90 each which was the same price as a Jet2 single flight at the same time.

patc 11-11-2007 02:58

easyjet flights

Just booked this morning, great value as usual. Booked flights from belfast for £100 return. I must admit that I would find it hard to book a package holiday again.

Linzzzz 11-11-2007 08:37

Re: easyjet flights

Hmmm, Gatwick not on sale yet :(

LK1960 12-11-2007 00:10

Re: easyjet flights

Thank you so much. I have been patiently waiting for the usual email alert but didn't receive any notification. I've already booked one trip with JET 2 but was hoping to get in early and book another when Easyjet released flights from Belfast. Better check the site asap. Thanks again.

HolaGL 13-11-2007 09:51

Easyjet

Thanks for the tip.

Ive been waiting for the email!! Just booked 3 Newcastle to Palma returns for two, £127, £139 and £102. Great prices when you can book midweek.

Even Skyscanner wasnt up to date with the easyjet flight release when I checked.

Regards

Gordon

Belladonna 06-12-2007 03:34

Re: Easyjet

Linzz - I KNOW!! How annoying that we are always the last airport to get availability! Need to book for May and they are not available UNTIL MARCH!!!! Soooooooo frustrating!!>:

debz1 07-12-2007 04:59

Re: Easyjet

EasyJet flights out today from Luton and Stanstead :D

Linzzzz 16-12-2007 02:09

Easyjet Gatwick flts on sale

Gatwick flights on sale now!!!! I got the email yesterday & booked 2 flights immediately. Oddly enough, the April flights were more expensive than Sept. Still got some good deals though. Now have to pay for your baggage and also 22 quid pp for 3rd party airport operator/govt tax charges - wonder what the heck that means? Is that just Gatwick or does every airport now have that charge?

Yay I'm excited though!!!! :D

Belladonna 16-12-2007 10:29

Re: Easyjet Gatwick flts on sale

Thanks for the heads up Linzzz. Thought Id have to wait until March! Am now going to book for a week in June to take mum and dad away. Dont think you have to pay for baggage if you are only taking one suitcase each. Lets not start the countdown to summer just yet though!

debz1 17-12-2007 01:34

Re: Easyjet Gatwick flts on sale

Linzzz is right bella you do have to pay for your hold baggage now (since last October) £3.99 per bag if you pre pay on line or £8.99 at the airport!!!

Mind you even with the added charges the flights still work out cheaper than the other airlines, and the baggage allowance is very generous. Imagine if you flew Ryan Air and only had a 15k allowance...that would be at least 4 less pairs of shoes you'd be able to take :eek

Someone also told me that easyJet are now using the John Lewis policy 'if you can find cheaper elsewhere they will refund the difference', but not sure if that info 's correct!

Debs

alidee 17-12-2007 04:06

easy jet flights

We booked our flights last night from newcastle to palma in august 285.00 for hubby and me which i think must be the best price weve had. Just need to book a seaview room with balcony at the Hostal Bahia then well be counting down getting us through these dark cold days