Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Luckyone
  • 1 Post By Luckyone
  • 1 Post By MalcolmS
  • 1 Post By MalcolmS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2021, 17:26

Default SpTH

We travel out this coming Saturday. We've started our SpTH forms online but of course, we can't fully complete them until Thursday.

I was checking I had all the information needed but I'm uncertain about how/if I can load our vaccination evidence. In Scotland, we now have a QR code that we can download or print but can anyone else from Scotland who's already filled in the SpTH form tell me how this part is done please?? Thanks

Malcolm

Links
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2021, 18:37

B
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmS View Post
We travel out this coming Saturday. We've started our SpTH forms online but of course, we can't fully complete them until Thursday.

I was checking I had all the information needed but I'm uncertain about how/if I can load our vaccination evidence. In Scotland, we now have a QR code that we can download or print but can anyone else from Scotland who's already filled in the SpTH form tell me how this part is done please?? Thanks

Malcolm
We arrived on a busy Saturday the 4th and all travellers from the UK and others had to show a digital or paper PlF and either paper vaccination certificate or on your phone if asked

We completed the Spanish on line PLF 48 hours before which was also 24 hours later when the digital version became available.

Do not worry, you can show paper or digital but as yet Scotland is not fully digital until next month, I think
MalcolmS likes this.

Last edited by Luckyone; 13-09-2021 at 08:10. Reason: Date, so enjoying current hols in PP I forgot actual date of arrival
Old 12-09-2021, 19:01

I arrived on the 4th. I was able to download the PDF from the Scottish Government website easily enough.

This allowed me to complete the Spanish locator form. Quick check at the airport and you are in. Really nothing to worry about.
Old 13-09-2021, 10:51

Quick query - filled in this form many times - name, date of birth, passport number, flight details etc. presented vaccine certificate with QR code in Palma. from this thread - not clear - do you have to download vaccine certificate to the spTH form now? only asking as I'm not very skilled at downloading documents to forms! anyway - coming out at the end of the week for 3 weeks.
Old 13-09-2021, 13:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Quick query - filled in this form many times - name, date of birth, passport number, flight details etc. presented vaccine certificate with QR code in Palma. from this thread - not clear - do you have to download vaccine certificate to the spTH form now? only asking as I'm not very skilled at downloading documents to forms! anyway - coming out at the end of the week for 3 weeks.
No need to use digital download as you can still show NHS double vaccination paper Certificate. At Palma they scan your Spanish PLF and some spot checks are done by asking to see your Paper Vaccination. Do not worry, we are on our second trip since July and is well.
MalcolmS likes this.
Old 13-09-2021, 23:34

Thanks all for the reassurances. I'll report back after Saturday...

Links
Old 19-09-2021, 21:03

if you're interested I've posted my experiences here

All very straightforward and I was worrying for nothing... :-)
Luckyone likes this.

Links
Old 07-11-2021, 17:32

So I'm back at the SpTH form again for travel tomorrow.

I thought now that we (Scotland) have the Covid Status app we could supply an "Equivalent digital COVID-19 certificate, recognized by the EU" but when I upload a copy of the Scottish QR code I get a Validation Error. Do I just have to use the "Other Certificate " option and have a copy of the certificate in case spot checked?

Links
Old 07-11-2021, 20:26

Have not seen any confirmation of Scottish digital version being compatible with EU as yet. I would take Original Double Jab cert.
Old 08-11-2021, 14:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone View Post
Have not seen any confirmation of Scottish digital version being compatible with EU as yet. I would take Original Double Jab cert.
Thanks. My wife has Scottish vaccination status app/passport but I've never managed to get it to work for me (I don't have a face!) and whilst it does show a version for international travel I couldn't see how to upload that on SpTH. In the end I just chose the "can't upload" option and will take paper copies (dated after 1 Nov) instead.
Luckyone likes this.

Links