Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Deanscroft
  • 1 Post By charlotte
  • 1 Post By Disorderly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2021, 09:44

Question Ryanair

We have flights booked with Ryanair for 18 June and was wondering if anyone knows if with their 2 no fee changes you can move your flight date forwards as well as delay it. For example if I was to move my flight to August and Mallorca gets the green light in July for my second zero fee change would i be able to move my flight forward to July?

Tried to call them but not got a chance of getting through at the moment !!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2021, 17:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte View Post
We have flights booked with Ryanair for 18 June and was wondering if anyone knows if with their 2 no fee changes you can move your flight date forwards as well as delay it. For example if I was to move my flight to August and Mallorca gets the green light in July for my second zero fee change would i be able to move my flight forward to July?

Tried to call them but not got a chance of getting through at the moment !!!!!!!
I am sure you can move forward or back the dates.

Be careful with them - This free to move policy seemed to me to be a con. I moved my flights from July to September,

Original flights x2 plus cabin bags and priority boarding was £320.

To book the new flights for September with cabin bags and priority boarding was £200. All told £120 cheaper so I am thinking its free to move and 1 accepted there would be no refund for the difference.

Online they wanted £80 additional to change. I contacted their online chat who also insisted £80 to change. I contacted their customer services who also told me £80 to change. I ended up paying it and raising a complaint,

Still to this day the flights are available for £200 - They forced me to pay £400.
Old 07-06-2021, 17:06

If I do a dummy flight change it only lets me move back by a week! Be very careful.

Last edited by roig cat; 07-06-2021 at 17:07. Reason: Wrong word
Old 09-06-2021, 16:21

Not often anyone has anything good to say about Ryanair so I was amazed when last week I decided I would not use the voucher I had from my cancelled flights last year and the money was back in my account in three days.
Lorenzo and Tangoman like this.
Old 09-06-2021, 17:06

On the subject of Ryanair, has anyone flown back to the U.K. with them recently? I know that airlines have to check COVID test document, Passenger Locator, Boarding Cards and Passports and wonder if they do that at check-in or the gate? We never check bags in and go straight to security and I don’t want to fall foul of a flight refusal!!
Old 09-06-2021, 18:28

Interested to hear how you get on - not sure who we will be flying back with - our return BA flight has not been cancelled - yet! so we may end up with Ryanair as well. Also - slightly off topic - my husband spoke to a ‘ man from Lancaster’ last night in Ca’n Josep’s - was it you Disorderly? Excellent meal as always.
Old 09-06-2021, 21:19

We have moved our Ryanair flights back a couple of weeks to much cheaper flights than we originally paid for and we also have a mystery extra baggage charge of £20?
So the zero fee changes weren't actually that!!
Can't see anything in the terms and conditions as to what this could refer we had already paid the £39.99 for a suitcase so as to why it would now jump to £59.99 i have no idea?
Return flight hopefully with JET 2!
Del_RFC likes this.
Old 09-06-2021, 21:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Interested to hear how you get on - not sure who we will be flying back with - our return BA flight has not been cancelled - yet! so we may end up with Ryanair as well. Also - slightly off topic - my husband spoke to a ‘ man from Lancaster’ last night in Ca’n Josep’s - was it you Disorderly? Excellent meal as always.
I do believe it was……I’m definitely a “man from Lancaster” who was in Josep’s last night.
Sparky likes this.
Old 07-07-2021, 13:35

Anyone planning on travel...Ryanair have buy one get one free on flights for 24 hrs! I wish we could use it!