Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By ryansclan
  • 1 Post By cumberland8
  • 1 Post By romanb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-08-2020, 14:46

Default Ryanair never fail to disappoint?

We've had about 5 flights out to Palma cancelled so far this year. I fully understand the problems the airlines are going through and the logistical nightmare they face.
However, although the phone helplines have been busy I've had superb help and assistance from Jet2 who have refunded me for flights already, including one for later this week which is now cancelled. Easyjet also have been great with refunds and the money is back in my account. I would have been happy to take vouchers from them except they sadly announced that they will no longer fly from Newcastle.
Ryanair, however.........where do I start. Still no refund for my first flight of the season on 1st April. Is it their idea of a joke? Filled in the refund form which was confirmed, then 2 months later they sent me a voucher! Replied that I didn't ask for a voucher so they reply to say that was fine but I'd be put in a queue for a refund. 5 months wait!
I know some users say they have no problems with Ryanair but I'm afraid my experience has confirmed what I already thought of them. Never, never again. Rant over.
joey36 and cumberland8 like this.
Sponsored Links
Old 25-08-2020, 09:15

We have now been waiting 6 months for cancelled flights with Ryanair, we will never use them ever again.
ryansclan likes this.
Old 25-08-2020, 16:27

We had flights booked for September with Ryanair to Italy they sent an e-mail saying the flight would no longer be operating and offering us another flight 14 hours earlier so from an evening flight to one at 6.40 am. It was only a long weekend and would have left us with only two days there so not worth the hassle.

We declined and requested a refund, yet we have continually been sent messages about our upcoming holiday and if I log on it shows us booked on the early morning flight, I have tried to request the refund again, no joy, so not sure if they are processing or are going to make it that we were no shows on the early flight. If it were a really cheap flight I might not have worried but we booked a long time ago and had booked the seats and the cost was over £240.00.

No e-mail has arrived confirming the cancellation whereas our flights to Majorca with Easyjet were confirmed cancelled straight away. Our previous flights in May with Easyjet were refunded without any problem.
cumberland8 likes this.