Puerto Pollensa Travel Guide
Before You Go
Flights
Package Holidays
Latest Special Offers!
All-Inclusive Hotels
Hotels & Aparthotels
Private Villas/Apts to Rent
Villa Companies
Local Rental Agents
Cruises
Car Hire
Airport Transfers & Taxis
Travel Insurance
Late Deals!
Currency
Holiday Shopping
Background Info
Language
Books
Events & Fiestas
Climate & Weather
Art & Culture
Flora & Fauna
Links
Discussion Forum
Once You're There
Maps
Airport Directions
Tourist Information
Eating Out
Buses & Trains
Music & Entertainment
Excursions & Days Out
Shopping & Markets
Kids
Beaches
Walking, Cycling
Boat Charters
Sailing/Watersports
Market Place
Boats & Yachts
Property For Sale
Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By hoopy
  • 6 Post By Disorderly
  • 2 Post By Disorderly
  • 1 Post By PP76
  • 1 Post By fil6699

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2020, 17:22
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 359
Default Fair play to Ryanair

Yes, they can be dreadful to deal with but theyíre the only airline to continue their flights.

Well done Ryanair. Without them I would be stuck in the hoose.
fil6699 likes this.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 04-09-2020, 22:43
debz1's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 2,962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopy View Post
Yes, they can be dreadful to deal with but theyíre the only airline to continue their flights.

Well done Ryanair. Without them I would be stuck in the hoose.
Are you going?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2020, 09:24
*****
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hampshire and Alcanada
Posts: 776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopy View Post
Yes, they can be dreadful to deal with but theyíre the only airline to continue their flights.

Well done Ryanair. Without them I would be stuck in the hoose.
Easyjet are still continuing their flights
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2020, 09:25
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz1 View Post
Are you going?
Here till tomorrow.

All good. Are you coming out?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-09-2020, 16:51
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 758
Default

EasyJet have cancelled a couple of our flights, reducing the total number, but still seem to be sticking with it for now, for which I am very grateful. Changing flights with them is a breeze so being retired and having total flexibility, it’s an irritation but not a terminal problem. Quarantine however.......!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-09-2020, 17:11
*****
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hampshire and Alcanada
Posts: 776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorderly View Post
EasyJet have cancelled a couple of our flights, reducing the total number, but still seem to be sticking with it for now, for which I am very grateful. Changing flights with them is a breeze so being retired and having total flexibility, itís an irritation but not a terminal problem. Quarantine however.......!!!!!!
When we returned to Gatwick yesterday there was no one collecting our quarantine contact forms, however we had already completed them online. If we hadnít completed them on line......
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-09-2020, 18:33
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanadakid View Post
When we returned to Gatwick yesterday there was no one collecting our quarantine contact forms, however we had already completed them online. If we hadnít completed them on line......
We flew back to Liverpool this morning and the forms (in our case saved on our phones) were checked at Border Control along with our Passports, which seemed eminently sensible to me.

I donít think Iíd want to hope to avoid quarantine if thatís the rule, weíve been to Spain and travelled back with other people so, whilst Iím happy to assess my own risk, Iíd hate to pass the virus on to someone else.

I hope that when rates fall in the Balearics, the government are as eager to remove the quarantine as they were to impose it. Not holding my breath though!
PP76, LK1960, Lorenzo and 3 others like this.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-09-2020, 09:53
*****
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hampshire and Alcanada
Posts: 776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorderly View Post
We flew back to Liverpool this morning and the forms (in our case saved on our phones) were checked at Border Control along with our Passports, which seemed eminently sensible to me.

I donít think Iíd want to hope to avoid quarantine if thatís the rule, weíve been to Spain and travelled back with other people so, whilst Iím happy to assess my own risk, Iíd hate to pass the virus on to someone else.

I hope that when rates fall in the Balearics, the government are as eager to remove the quarantine as they were to impose it. Not holding my breath though!
I think the difference is that at Gatwick there are very few desks, and most people use the auromatic gates
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-09-2020, 16:12
debz1's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 2,962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopy View Post
Here till tomorrow.

All good. Are you coming out?
Unlikely We cancelled our June and September visits and although we still have flights booked for October I canít see us making it this year.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-09-2020, 17:41
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanadakid View Post
I think the difference is that at Gatwick there are very few desks, and most people use the auromatic gates
Good point! Mind you, at Manchester in August there were staff checking the forms just before the automatic gates.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-09-2020, 22:00
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorderly View Post
Good point! Mind you, at Manchester in August there were staff checking the forms just before the automatic gates.
Nobody checking phones or forms at Prestwick.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-09-2020, 17:47
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopy View Post
Nobody checking phones or forms at Prestwick.
Donít tell the First Minister.....sheíll have palpitations! Always telling us how much better things are done north of the border. LOL
sunnyboy and Tangoman like this.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-09-2020, 18:16
PP76's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Ayrshire
Posts: 550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorderly View Post
Donít tell the First Minister.....sheíll have palpitations! Always telling us how much better things are done north of the border. LOL
Even we don't believe her!
Disorderly likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-09-2020, 19:01
fil6699's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: PP and Yorkshire
Posts: 836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP76 View Post
Even we don't believe her!
the clue is in the word Minister whats to believe lol
Disorderly likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Puerto alcudia - ninth boat fair and sepia gastronomy fair Sparky Events & Fiestas in Pollensa and Majorca 0 30-03-2014 10:52
Places to play Darts Wes Bromwich Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca 5 10-06-2012 01:52
Play area for a 15 month old boy. Nick Children 3 28-12-2009 17:22
Indoor Play? RHONA Children 1 05-06-2009 23:42
Apart Play Mar lorraineowen Children 5 12-06-2008 16:33


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(c) Copyright Holiday Webs Ltd 2011