Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Sparky
  • 1 Post By Sparky
  • 1 Post By mike_dublin
  • 2 Post By Magic Hat
  • 6 Post By SENOR CIGAR
  • 1 Post By Carol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2020, 11:57
Super Moderator

Exclamation Covid regulations at the airport.

I thought i would post this advice for when you are in Palma airport.

It is mandatory to wear masks at all times and this applies to everyone over the age of six, i read that the age is 11yrs and over in the UK so please make sure you have masks ready for your children who are over 6yrs when you arrive .
Gp1602 likes this.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:36

Just checked Easyjet website. Their advice is 6 years and over.
Old 01-07-2020, 13:00
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjacks View Post
Just checked Easyjet website. Their advice is 6 years and over.
Yes it's 6 and over in Palma but 11 and over in Newcastle Airport, so i assumed that was all UK airports, this is what i read :-

106609513_3053213964760886_1498624833112761144_o by lyn.sparkes, on Flickr.
jjacks likes this.
Old 01-07-2020, 13:30

https://www.majorcadailybulletin.com...set-stone.html

Quote:
International tourists will have to complete Public Health forms before they arrive in Spain, to make it easier to contact them in case of infection. They'll also be visually checked and have their temperature taken when they arrive in the country.

According to an order published on Wednesday in the Official State Gazette, or BOE, the forms are based on the Passenger Location Card and will be used to collect information, such as where tourists are staying whilst they are in Spain, their travel history and any medical issues related to coronavirus symptoms.

The form must be completed electronically before travelling to Spain and becomes a QR code that the traveller must then present during health checks when they arrive.

If a traveller is found to be suffering from Covid-19, a medical evaluation will be performed, which consists of taking their temperature with non-contact thermometers or thermal imaging cameras.

If passengers are travelling by sea, they must complete the necessary forms before they arrive at any Spanish port.

Anyone suspected of having Covid-19 will undergo a second health evaluation, have their temperature taken a second time and their clinical and epidemiological status re-evaluated.

If they test positive for coronavirus a second time, they will be transferred to a Health Centre as per the Health Protocols established in Spain.

Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Air, Sea Transport Companies and any other Agent who sells tickets to Spain is obliged to present the Public Health Forms at destination Airports and Ports.

International passengers who’ve been unable to complete the Public Health Form electronically will be allowed to present a hard copy of the form upon arrival in Spain during a transition period which ends on July 31, 2020.
see the MDB website
Sparky likes this.
Old 01-07-2020, 15:36

Anyone know where you can find this electronic or even paper form as I have googled extensively and only found a passenger location form PDF and I'm not sure if it is up to date. I have checked the Spanish embassy, government website etc with no joy.

Car
Old 01-07-2020, 15:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by car77 View Post
Anyone know where you can find this electronic or even paper form as I have googled extensively and only found a passenger location form PDF and I'm not sure if it is up to date. I have checked the Spanish embassy, government website etc with no joy.

Car
Try Here - https://www.spth.gob.es
Sparky and Gp1602 like this.
Old 01-07-2020, 15:50

On easyJet site they have them for all countries including Spain. I printed mine off yesterday and presented it this morning at PMI. NO PROBLEM. They also have them near passport control as you arrive. The one for returning to uk has to be done on line within 2 days of arriving back in UK
The Senor.
Disorderly, PP76, Sparky and 3 others like this.
Old 01-07-2020, 16:25

Perfect - Thank you Magic Hat and Senor Cigar

Car
Old 01-07-2020, 17:28

Smile

Ryanair have the forms as well - have printed them off ready fro our flight on Sunday.
Gp1602 likes this.
Old 01-07-2020, 17:38

Also - we were just going to print the forms and fill in - there is a link to do online with a QRS code - I didn’t think this was necessary if you printed the forms off. Advice please.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:56

https://www.majorcadailybulletin.com...a-airport.html

Quote:
There was chaos at Palma Airport on Wednesday as several National and International flights arrived at the same time.

Passengers from Madrid and Asturias mixed with hundreds of tourists from EU countries in the arrivals hall and according to one witness, AENA staff forced Domestic passengers to pass through the same area as people from abroad who were handing in their Health Declaration forms, which caused long queues.

"There were only two people to collect the sheets from hundreds of crowded passengers," they said.

AENA admits that when passengers hand in medical paperwork that hasn't been completed properly, it can cause delays and congestion.
see full article on the MDB website