Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By CathB
  • 5 Post By CathB
  • 2 Post By goldilocks
  • 3 Post By CathB

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2016, 19:50

Default Easyjet price promise

Just checked pricing for our August flights booked on day of release and had gone down by over £300, called customer services (0330 365 5000) worth the half hour wait on hold to get credit voucher against next years flight.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2016, 20:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
Just checked pricing for our August flights booked on day of release and had gone down by over £300, called customer services (0330 365 5000) worth the half hour wait on hold to get credit voucher against next years flight.
I did that last year...there is an expiry date ( poss 6 months) and you have to book the flights via the call centre which are I think £15 per person ( each way) more than the online price

Eating Out
Old 07-07-2016, 21:10
Banned

Always, always a catch......
Old 07-07-2016, 21:12

Hi Cath

Never heard of Easyjet Price Promise - but will keep an eye out for it in future. Do you know do any other airlines run this scheme?

And also, I do not understand why the price should drop so much unless majorca is full up and no space left for tourists.

Regards

John

PS Over in August,
Old 07-07-2016, 21:15

I think Nick you have to work out whats best for you depending on the amount of credit you have..my credit was only £60 and really what I should have done was just book 1 leg of the flight via the call centre and the other on line therefore still saving £30

Eating Out
Old 07-07-2016, 21:46

Was surprised when we booked at how much more expensive than last year, think maybe they bumped up prices early on hoping to scare people into booking (worked on me) . Voucher is valid for 6 months to make a new booking, he did say to quote online price when ringing and they would give that price, plan on using against next years. Can make use of it on flight.
Old 07-07-2016, 22:12

Yes when i went to use mine they accepted the online price ce but the £15 per person each leg was an admin fee....I normally book on release but didnt book our flights for Saturday until January and they were atrocious price...just checked and there is a considerable difference...cheeky call at 08:00 am I think 😉😉😉😉
pips likes this.

Eating Out
Old 08-07-2016, 08:23

I booked our July flights in February and have claimed 4 different times because of reduction in prices. Have managed to get £206 back in vouchers. Have already used 2 of them and I am sure I wasn't charged any more than the online price for the flights. I am not sure if any other airline does this
Old 08-07-2016, 08:37

Well that was worth half hour this morning...£212 voucher 😃😃😃😃 and that was for flights departing tomorrow

Eating Out

Last edited by CathB; 08-07-2016 at 08:59.
Old 08-07-2016, 14:29

Default Easyjet price promise

After reading the posts I phoned Easyjet who assured me that I was due £300 in vouchers and that they would e-mail the link. It is now 3 and a half hours later and still no link. Did anyone else have this problem? How long did it take for Easyjet to come back to you?
Old 08-07-2016, 15:36

I did the same and got £120 back. They sent the email straight away.
Old 08-07-2016, 15:40

Smile Easyjet price promise

Have just received the e-mail!
CathB and Tangoman like this.
Old 08-07-2016, 16:34

We also received the credit but they would not let me split my credit on more than one booking and said I had to use the credit in one go, I told my sister about the price guarantee who was also entitled to a refund and she used some of the voucher value for luggage and the rest for a flight for her daughter. So they let her split. At the time I had two bookings pending so used the credit for priority boarding and luggage on one of the bookings as we did not intend on making any further bookings within the 6 month period.
Old 17-07-2016, 21:19

I'd urge anyone who thinks this may not be the hassle to go ahead - as others have said, there is a half-hour queue but we got £360 back on the return leg of our August flights. Wish I'd known about the price promise before....
Old 26-07-2016, 13:15

Have just successfully used voucher to book filghts for daughter...i used it for their return flights / hold luggage/seats from pmi- brs ( having booked outbound to save paying 2 fees) and as there was still a small credit left used it againts earlier booking towards hold baggage...result

Eating Out