Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flights-palma-de-mallorca-majorca/)
-   -   Easyjet Summer 2014 (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flights-palma-de-mallorca-majorca/10706-easyjet-summer-2014-a.html)

anne10aber 05-10-2013 21:42

Easyjet Summer 2014

Any date for the late June onward flights being released for Summer 2014?

sunny 05-10-2013 23:14

They have said mid October on Twitter and Facebook, we booked on 4th October last year so I'm checking daily just in case.

pollensafan 06-10-2013 09:04

They make me sick, its all a big game. They did the same thing last year. Don't try and kid me they know the schedule up to june and not beyond. That's the problem once they get rid of the competition, they then hold you to ransom. Coincidence is it that when you still had a choice of a few companies from a certain airport I could book flights over a year in advance. Then when they put the others out of business up go the prices and the games start.:mad:

gemmakate 06-10-2013 10:31

Totally agree, pollensafan. Since Ryanair have cancelled their winter service from east mids to Palma, the Liverpool flights have suddenly got a lot more expensive! Almost £800 for a family of three plus a baby to get to Palma at Xmas... And that's before any luggage is added!

roig cat 06-10-2013 17:47

Recent posts on their FB page are saying next week. I expect that means Monday?
I hate the scrum of summer release, worse than the old way of boarding before seat numbers given!
They lost my business last year and this year because of it. I booked with other companies and glad I did because ended being much cheaper than first release price with EJ. Easyjet have good prices in low season but the likes of BA and Noweigan Air are often much cheaper in the summer. We travel from Devon to Gatwick often to use BA and it still works out cheaper than a local flight from Bristol, there are 4 of us. We have very cheap flights from Exeter booked with Flybe for next July. £650 for 4 with all the extras included. Comparable flights from Bristol started at £800 last year for same deal.
Good luck everyone!

anne10aber 06-10-2013 21:21

We have limited choice in Scotland. Its Jet2, Easy or the Irish chap...or the charters. Its better to get a direct flight so am at Easyjet's mercy! Jet2 are £600 without any additions for 2 in June! :(

ragdollabbi 06-10-2013 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by anne10aber (Post 89065)
We have limited choice in Scotland. Its Jet2, Easy or the Irish chap...or the charters. Its better to get a direct flight so am at Easyjet's mercy! Jet2 are £600 without any additions for 2 in June! :(

I feel as if we are living on another planet sometimes when I look at the prices of flights from Scotland. Our son and daughter are joining us next weekend for a few days and although they are both already booked I was looking last night to see if the prices had changed much. The Irish chap as you call him......£316 return 13th/18th October out of Edinburgh and £75 same dates out of Liverpool. On a family of four travelling that would be a difference of almost £1000....just on flights:eek::eek: How can that be justified:mad:

pollensafan 07-10-2013 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdollabbi (Post 89066)
I feel as if we are living on another planet sometimes when I look at the prices of flights from Scotland. Our son and daughter are joining us next weekend for a few days and although they are both already booked I was looking last night to see if the prices had changed much. The Irish chap as you call him......£316 return 13th/18th October out of Edinburgh and £75 same dates out of Liverpool. On a family of four travelling that would be a difference of almost £1000....just on flights:eek::eek: How can that be justified:mad:

And they call them " Budget Airlines " lol:mad:

Luckyone 07-10-2013 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdollabbi (Post 89066)

12-18 October is the Scottish school holiday week, better comparison would be the English school holiday weeks which differ later in the month. :confused:

CathB 09-10-2013 09:12

next phase from Bristol released this morning.

Just booked for July - £770 for 4 of us - that included 4 cases and allocated seating ( 2 of which were front seats )..didn't think that was too bad really

alcanadakid 09-10-2013 10:14

Gatwick out this morning. Prices are good

sunny 09-10-2013 10:37

Thanks for that Cath.
Newcastle flights out, bit gutted its the first time we have had to book weekend flights £873 for 4 of us includes seating, haven't added bags yet was still in shock at price. Wish we could have flown on the Monday, but at least we are getting back to PP.

pollensafan 09-10-2013 11:38

Re Summer next year.
Still only up to the 13th sept. Just the same as they did last year. If I said what I really thought I think I would be banned.:mad:

Gp1602 09-10-2013 17:57

Easyjet flights 2014

They have now released full schedule up until end of September 2014 :)

sunny 09-10-2013 18:24

the calendar is showing until the end of Sept, but flights only available to book up until 14th Sept. Can't believe how expensive they are, at start of six weeks hols,