Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2013, 10:18

Oh well, looks like EJ are going to be later in releasing their flights this year To be perfectly honest I am fed up watching and waiting, checking once or twice every day.....just in case. Their FB page has the same message every day...."they are still working on the schedule" How long does it take them to sort out their schedule one wonders
cumberland8 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2013, 10:32

I see that EJ s chief executive has just received 6.3 million in wages with her second in command getting over 2. Something .
Surely no one person deserves that money? They could reduce their flights cost with that money.
I find it absolutely disgracefull,
joey36 and roig cat like this.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:12

No wonder she looks happy...

EasyJet profits trigger £6.4m payout for boss | City A.M.

Stelios is not happy, he took the risks starting it up and now it is milked by the few that can...

an older link about staff not happy.
EasyJet profits triggers pilots strike in France - Telegraph

I cant fault EasyJet though, more organised and on time than Monarch and the prices and service are nearly always OK.
Old 08-12-2013, 20:35

Very annoyed about Easyjet September should come in the summer schedule !

A few years ago I booked in November with them and then last year 7th December and who knows this year Have decided if they arent out before Xmas I shall book with Ryanair

Ryanairs website looks so much better and the prices seem Ok just prefer EJs timings but it is getting annoying looking every day and no doubt their website will crash again when they do come out !!!!!
anne10aber and ragdollabbi like this.
Old 08-12-2013, 22:00

So should October Annoyed as well but I think I'll hang on in there and hopefully they will be out soon Cheapest I can get from Glasgow on the dates I need in October is £226 with Ryanair. £170 with Jet2 from Newcastle same dates. Fingers crossed EJ can come up with something cheaper than those

Last edited by ragdollabbi; 08-12-2013 at 22:04.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:22

Do the prices you quote for October include hold baggage ?
Old 09-12-2013, 17:57

No Joey, these are base prices per person without luggage, seats or anything else. By the time you add on the extras it would be another fortune
Old 09-12-2013, 22:09

Also, forgot to mention Jet2 is £335 from Glasgow....base price
Old 12-12-2013, 09:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdollabbi View Post
Oh well, looks like EJ are going to be later in releasing their flights this year To be perfectly honest I am fed up watching and waiting, checking once or twice every day.....just in case. Their FB page has the same message every day...."they are still working on the schedule" How long does it take them to sort out their schedule one wonders
Re " They are still working on the schedule ". Yeah right, and there go's another flying pig. The only thing they are working on is how to squeeze every last pound out of the poor people they now have a monopoly over. Even their own staff have told them that the problem they are now having fitting hand luggage in to the cabin is all because of the high charges for taking cases. They now offer to put your hand luggage in the hold for free to stop the problem. If they can't see how stupid that makes the system then I feel sorry for them because you would not have to explain it to an idiot.. Its another lesson as to what you are left with when competition is taken out.
Nick likes this.
Old 12-12-2013, 19:37

I couldn't agree more Pollensa,as I have said before it's not many years ago that no one paid for luggage it was part of ones flight, It seems that they want to fleece us for everything we are such a soft target when going on holiday.
Old 12-12-2013, 21:33

Unfortunately, most of us want to take some luggage (not just hand luggage) when we go away, especially if it's for 2 weeks (or less for me) Airlines know that and their prices are just going to go up and up, but what's the alternative
Old 13-12-2013, 09:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumberland8 View Post
I see that EJ s chief executive has just received 6.3 million in wages with her second in command getting over 2. Something .
Surely no one person deserves that money? They could reduce their flights cost with that money.
I find it absolutely disgracefull,

Agree 100%, To show how much they are taking the you know what. Around January 2012 their share price was around £3.60. Today its knocking on the door of £15
ragdollabbi likes this.

Last edited by pollensafan; 13-12-2013 at 13:48.
Old 19-12-2013, 09:39

Easy jet Facebook say flights can be booked up to
25th oct 2014,
Old 19-12-2013, 09:49

Booked for September 20th to 27th from Liverpool , Whoo Hoo

Not as low a price as I was hoping for, about the same as Monarch from East Midlands that released ages ago, hardly a surprise as I guess they have been watching what other airlines prices are which is normal I suppose...They do have those shareholders to pay....
sunny likes this.
Old 19-12-2013, 14:55

Really don't know if they were worth waiting for as the prices are really quite expensive considering