Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Excursions Out & About in Majorca

Excursions Out & About in Majorca Been on any good day trips lately (or in the last few years!)? Tell us all about it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 17:43

Default Horse riding

Hi all.

Does anybody have any links to or have any knowledge of horseriding schools in and around PP/Alcudia.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 18:39

If you go to the Search button in the top line, then put in horse riding, there are a few posts there which give out information you may find useful.
Old 05-10-2009, 18:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
If you go to the Search button in the top line, then put in horse riding, there are a few posts there which give out information you may find useful.
Please excuse my ignorance but I did as you suggested but only got links to the talk of the north issues. Could you please post the links directly?

Ta
Old 05-10-2009, 19:08

Rab, give it another go, as I cant work out how to do links, someone else will have to help you with that one!

Press on the word Search next to New posts, when the box comes up underneath it, type in horse riding then Go. There should then be a number of posts already posted by others come up that you can go to. The last one is by smiddy on the rancho. If it doesnt work this time, wait for some one else to reply!!!! Let me know though!
Old 05-10-2009, 19:34

Got it thanks. I had been using the search button at the very top of the page beside "home" "about us" etc.

Seems the rancho Grande seems good. Anybody know about the one that seems to be in Pollensa?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:04
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
Another option, which isn't very obvious I know, but have a look at the bottom of this page. The software automatically lists threads that it 'thinks' are similar - pretty clever (most of the time).
Old 06-10-2009, 15:06

Default Horseriding

My daughter has gone riding at Hipica Formentor for a number of years now. In fact this year it was a family outing as myself, my husband and granddaughter all went riding here. Lorenzo is extremely helpful, will come and pick you up at your apartment/hotel and return after your excusion. He has a selection of riding hats and boots for uour use. Please follow this link Hipica Formentor :: Riding stable in the beautiful North of Mallorca)
Old 06-10-2009, 18:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerSun View Post
My daughter has gone riding at Hipica Formentor for a number of years now. In fact this year it was a family outing as myself, my husband and granddaughter all went riding here. Lorenzo is extremely helpful, will come and pick you up at your apartment/hotel and return after your excusion. He has a selection of riding hats and boots for uour use. Please follow this link Hipica Formentor :: Riding stable in the beautiful North of Mallorca)
Thanks very much.
Old 31-03-2011, 13:13

Thinking of maybe going horse riding over easter, checked the Hipica Formentor webpage which looks promising, but wondered if anyone had details of the stable just off the cockerel roundabout in the town, are they the ones whom do the sunrise rides along the beach?

On island time!!
Old 31-03-2011, 14:31

It's the Vallori riding stables you are talking about - don't have contact details but I know the people who run it and will find out for you. They run various treks; it's a very impressive set-up.
Old 31-03-2011, 14:49

Hipica Formentor also have stables in Formentor ( just behind the beach cafe) I wanted to go last summer but hubby isn't into equines (and especially not riding one) and I didn't fancy going on my own. By the time my daughter came out in October they had closed for the season but am definitely going to go this year. They do treks through the mountains which sounds right up my street
Old 31-03-2011, 15:20

Your street's not that bumpy! LOL! Love to ride, but hate the flies that gather round the spanish horses.
Old 31-03-2011, 15:27

Thanks Kate, and the stable in formentor sounds good, a great place to go horse riding there.

On island time!!
Old 26-04-2011, 16:15

Am just back from PP and checked out horse riding - the Vallori stables are in fact more of a museum now but they thoroughly recommend Rancho Grande, not far from Ca'n Picafort. They organise moonlight and sunset rides, along with other excursions. Haven't been riding there but it's a great place to visit with kids - there is a small farm there and an excellent restaurant. The phone number is
971 854 121.
Old 04-09-2012, 18:35

Can anyone reccomend a riding stable in Pollenca/Puerto Pollenca at all? I have been told there is a small one in Siller, and a bigger one in Pollenca. Any web site addresses or phone numbers would be much appreciated. I have 2 girls very much looking to go horse riding whilst in Pollenca.