Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Events & Fiestas in Pollensa and Majorca

Events & Fiestas in Pollensa and Majorca Do you know of any forthcoming events or fiestas? Have you visited any? Let us know.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lollipop
  • 1 Post By Sparky

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2019, 10:30
Super Moderator

Default Pollensa Half Marathon 2019.

The Pollensa Half Marathon is tomorrow and here is the list of road closures posted by the local police :-

Quote:
13 ABRIL 2019
MITJA MARATÓ 🏃*♀️🏃*♂️

INFORMAM 👮🏻*♀️👮🏻*♂️ que la Mitja Marató començarà a les 17h des del poliesportiu de Pollença.

RESTRICCIONS de trànsit 👇
⛔🚧

➡️ MA2200 Pollença - Port de Pollença
Des de la rodona de Can Berenguer fins al Port de Pollença la circulació es TANCARÀ de 17h a 17.30h aproximadament.

➡️ Camí de Llenaire estarà TANCAT a la circulació de vehicles de les 17h a les 20h.

➡️ MA2200, de la rodona de Can Berenguer a la rodona del Gall, TANCADA a la circulació de vehicles des de les 17h fins les 20h.

➡️ Itinerari de la cursa:
Sortida poliesportiu, MA2200 cap al Port de Pollença, via de circumval·lació fins la rodona d'accés a Formentor, carretera de Formentor, carrer de Pescadors, passeig Anglada Camarassa, Saralegui, Londres, avinguda de Llenaire, camí de Llenaire, Camí de la Cova del Boter, carrer de la Mar, Pare Vives, Horta, Plaça dels Seglar, Ombra, Coronel Aloy, Joan Guiraud, Roser Vell, Sor Cifre de Colonya, Cecili Metel fins poliesportiu. TANCAT a la circulació.

13 April 2019
Half marathon 🏃 ♀️🏃 ♂️

We inform 👮🏻 ♀️👮🏻 ♂️ that the half marathon will start at 17 pm from the sports centre of pollença

Traffic restrictions 👇
⛔🚧

➡️ Ma2200 Pollença - Port of pollença
From the round of can berenguer until the port of pollença, the movement will be closed from 17 h to 17.30 h.

➡️ Camí de llenaire will be closed to the movement of vehicles from 17 h to 20 h.

➡️ MA2200, de la rodona de Can Berenguer a la rodona del Gall, TANCADA a la circulació de vehicles des de les 17h fins les 20h.

➡️ itinerary of the race:
Sports exit, ma2200 towards the port of pollença, via ring until the round of access to formentor, road from formentor, street of fishermen, paseo anglada camarassa, saralegui, London, avenue of llenaire, path of llenaire, path of The Cova Del Boter, street of the sea, father vives, Horta, Plaza Dels secular, shadow, Colonel Aloy, Joan Giraud, Roser Vell, sor cifre de colonya, caecilius metellus until Sports Centre. Closed to circulation.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:06

How many people tend to enter this race Sparky?
Old 12-04-2019, 12:11
Super Moderator

Lots , i honestly don't know Rockape.
Old 14-04-2019, 09:37

Well Done to all who took part on a very warm afternoon. I saw a number of 406 so more than 400 entrants.
Sparky likes this.
Old 15-04-2019, 18:21

It's usually on Sunday morning, I wonder why they moved it this year? Maybe because parking is always so difficult with the market. It's a great event - my husband was really sorry to miss it as we had to fly back on Saturday. Don't know whether they still do this, but if you did the half marathon you used to be given the most superb goodie bag, including a bottle of local wine - much more impressive than the bottle of water (and energy bar, if you're lucky) that they dole out in the UK!
Old 15-04-2019, 19:50
Super Moderator

I wonder if it's because yesterday was Palm Sunday .
lollipop likes this.