Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Entertainment in Pollensa & Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/entertainment-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   evening entertainment for a couple of 50 year olds (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/entertainment-pollensa-majorca/6465-evening-entertainment-couple-50-year-olds.html)

springjean 25-08-2010 18:52

evening entertainment for a couple of 50 year olds

Just wondered if you could give me some idea where is the best place in the evening to go for live entertainment.
Can you go into the hotels even if you aren't staying there?
Forgot to mention, it needs to be wheelchair friendly.

Disorderly 25-08-2010 20:00

Hi Jean

I guess it depends upon what sort of "entertainment" you have in mind.

Some of the restaurants have live entertainment. At Los Zazarles, C'an Josep and Hotel Daina we have seen the excellent guitarist, Mirano Miranda.

One night we were at Zazarles and they had a very good Cuban trio playing.

If your taste is more "earthy", Bar Imperial and Lemon Bar do a good line in Elvis "tributes" and similar.

These are all places that I think are "wheel-chair friendly".

Wherever you end up, I hope you have a truly memorable holiday.

Duncan

Labore 25-08-2010 20:51

Hi Jean

Most hotels don't mind you going in for the entertainment as long as you buy a drink or seven. The Pollensa Park Hotel often has a range of entertainment most nights and has excellent wheelchair access. They have a board in reception with whats on that week - just nip in and see if there's anything you fancy. Hope you have a great time.

springjean 26-08-2010 18:28

that should keep us busy

thanks guys, that has gone down in my little note book and we will try each one on your say so.
can't wait for the experience.

favie 26-08-2010 18:32

It must be a very exciting time for you Springjean.....just want to wish you and Hubby a Very Happy Holiday and hope all goes well and you both fall in love with PP as we all have .....have FUN!!

eleanor 26-08-2010 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by favie (Post 49140)
It must be a very exciting time for you Springjean.....just want to wish you and Hubby a Very Happy Holiday and hope all goes well and you both fall in love with PP as we all have .....have FUN!!

Ditto - springjean - have great time.

springjean 27-08-2010 18:48

first visit to pp

Thanks you guys
I'm am so excited I could pop:D
It feels like the plane has just been invented and we are taking the first flight. i know it sounds daft but it means the world to me this holiday.
I will :)let you all know how we get on.

sws97sdg 27-08-2010 18:53

Have a a brilliant time Springjean and tell us all about it when you come back

eleanor 27-08-2010 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by springjean (Post 49185)
Thanks you guys
I'm am so excited I could pop:D
It feels like the plane has just been invented and we are taking the first flight. i know it sounds daft but it means the world to me this holiday.
I will :)let you all know how we get on.

I'm so pleased that you have decided on Pollensa for your first visit. We know that you are going to a great place and will have a wonderful time.
Just remember should you need any help or advice whilst you are there, just pop yourself into the internet shop and touch base. Help will only be a click away!

Have fun and enjoy x