Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Entertainment in Pollensa & Majorca

Entertainment in Pollensa & Majorca Nights out, discos, music bars, cinema, theatre ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2007, 01:06
thenikki

Default Elvis Impersonator

I will be staying in the Villa Concha Apartments at the end of Maaywith My husband and 2 kids (5yr old and 6mth old). Although we see that there will be entertainment in the apartments we usually prefer to find other entertainment.

We have never been to Puerto Pollensa before but were wondering if anybody knows of any good live entertainment in the area. We always get a good laugh out of an Elvis impersonator. If it's tongue in cheek then all the better.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2007, 07:47
star81

The only place i can think of that may havethis is the Pollensa Park Hotel, they had Rod Stewart last year so if your lucks in maybe Elvis this year !
Old 08-03-2007, 08:08
Founder

Otherwise you may like to try Alcudia a little further down the coast.

Entertainment in Puerto Pollensa is fairly low key. A lot of it consists of sitting in restaurants & cafes people watching - walking along the beautiful sea front at night - sitting in the main square - not nearly as boring as it sounds - it's a great place!
Old 09-03-2007, 08:14

Hi

I know that there was an Elvis impersonator performing in the Ora Playa last year

They are quite happy to let anyone wander in so long as they buy from the bar ......... we used to go once in a while ( couldn't really stand more than that .... not really my cup of sangria, but each to their own ) when kids were small as there would be a kiddie Disco about 9pm which they loved
Old 12-02-2008, 22:39

There was an Elvis impersonator at Bar Imperial 2006 - he was okay but a bit loud. Don't know if he is back this year.

Sandradee
Old 13-02-2008, 21:41

If it the Elvis guy who was in Bar Imperial in September - he was AWFUL!!! I sound more like ELvis! We watched from across the road - it was so bad it was good if you know what I mean!

Lala
Old 22-02-2008, 14:05

Default Re Elvis Impersonator

I think you might find that the Elvis impersonator is actually a resident of Pto Pollensa - he is married to Emma the estate agent... My cousins (who used to run Andys Bar - remember that?) are still friendly with them and were at their wedding. Dont know how much work there is for "The King" in the port......
Old 24-05-2008, 15:25

Smile elvis

elvis is in the building every friday night at palms bar opposite the pollensa park and they also have lionel richie on but i cant remember which night it is but they have entertainment there almost every night and its a great atmosphere! definitely not low key!
Old 24-05-2008, 20:37

The 'playa mar' also has an elvis every 2 weeks - situated at the very end of the pine walk
Old 25-05-2008, 11:34

Default elvis impersonator

Nope,your all wrong. The real Elvis (from Glasgow) appears every Sunday and Tuesday in Mulligans in the Port. Last year when doing his karate his belt burst and nearly took someones eye out, so be careful.
GPM
Old 02-06-2008, 16:54

New user here ola

Returned from PP on May 27th and there was indeed an Elvis Impersonator when we were there. I unfortunately couldn't tell you the name of the bar but it is up from the Port, past Pine Walk. They had karaoke a couple of nights in there too and it was rammed every night.
Old 02-06-2008, 20:06

The real Elvis (Dennis from Glasgow) also does a stint in the Imperial - not sure he's signed up for 'em this year. Wherever you catch him, he's good, he's free, it's a laugh and he puts his heart and soul into it - and he's an alright bloke into the bargain!
Suse
Old 04-06-2008, 21:00

He was good last year so expect he will be as good this year. Good luck to them all.

Have a good season - lets hope weather is better?

regards

Sandradee
Old 11-06-2008, 13:05

Morning All
The scottish Elvis at Mulligans is the same one at the Pub Imperial! And he's not bad at all, I've seen him a few times and I've seen a lot worse.

Jonesy
Old 12-06-2008, 16:37

The Elvis's out there are quite good . Well after seeing the ones in Turkey anyone is better than them 2bh . Anyway still a good laugh even if they are terrible