Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Entertainment in Pollensa & Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/entertainment-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   The Hustlers (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/entertainment-pollensa-majorca/5812-hustlers.html)

pollensa 31-03-2010 15:29

The Hustlers

Does anyone know where the Hustlers are now playing at weekends? They were at the Hostal Paris but now only appear to be there on Weds. They used to be at Mulligans Fri/Sat in the Summer but as that is no more... or is it reopening? If anyone knows, do post here. Thanks. :)

Sparky 31-03-2010 15:35

Hi Pollensa, the new owners have taken over Mulligans and are getting ready to open, hubby walked by today and said the "Hustlers" sign was the only sign still in the window, so hopefully they will be playing there this year. I will post when i have more concrete info on the situation.
It looks like Noelle is the only member of staff they are keeping on, which is a shame for the others, but at least there will be one familiar face there for the regular customers.

pollensa 31-03-2010 15:37

Great news. Hopefully I'll be able to get my fix at the end of next month..:o

Tonsyl 31-03-2010 19:45

Hustlers.

Pollensa, we saw them in the Hostal Paris a week or so ago.....Friday 19th and then last Friday there was a sign in O'Haras saying that they would be there from 22.30 onwards that night. Hope that helps with your fix, we have to have ours too !

JMD40 01-04-2010 16:55

Fab Hustlers are playing Wednesday night in Hostal Paris and Friday nights in O`Haras - and Saturday over in Pto Alcudia until further notice. Good news about Mulligans - anyone know WHO it is who has taken over - not we know who I presume???

Sparky 01-04-2010 19:08

It's a british couple and their son, they have also taken over Al Fresco.

Joanne 02-04-2010 07:09

Glad for the owner of Al Fresco he managed to sell it hope the staff that have been there for a few years will still have a job be interesting to see if its the same when we arrive in August

Sparky 02-04-2010 09:21

The sign in Mulligans has now gone but i am told they will be playing there on Tuesdays :).

The Wob 02-04-2010 15:18

I heard that Mulligans is re-opening tonight (Friday)

Will report back later!

Sparky 02-04-2010 16:07

Yes we are going to call in tonight as well.:)

Hustler 10-04-2010 13:36

Hi There,
Chris from the hustlers here. Bit of a change this year, we are in O'Hara"s bar on Fridays
now. Looks like we might be in Mulligan's on Tuesdays, although this is not confirmed

pollensa 10-04-2010 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hustler (Post 42066)
Hi There,
Chris from the hustlers here. Bit of a change this year, we are in O'Hara"s bar on Fridays
now. Looks like we might be in Mulligan's on Tuesdays, although this is not confirmed

Hi Chris. Thanks very much for letting us know. Do let us know if you will be doing Tuesdays. Have to say I much prefer the atmosphere in Mulligans (as opposed to Hostal Paris). Have never tried O'Haras but just may have to this year! ;)

Sparky 10-04-2010 16:32

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. I really hope you do get to play in Mulligans on Tuesdays, have a good season mate, will see you somewhere for a drink i am sure. ;)

mearsy 10-04-2010 16:45

I might have a nosey at these here Hustlers. What would one expect if one ventured into a venue where they were playing?

:p

pollensa 10-04-2010 16:49

If you mean what sort of music - really good Rock covers - Santana, Floyd etc. etc. can't remember who else apart from the fact that they are very good!:D