Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Entertainment in Pollensa & Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/entertainment-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Sergio (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/entertainment-pollensa-majorca/2974-sergio.html)

Sparky 09-04-2008 11:45

Sergio

I am wondering if Sergio will be appearing at The Golden Lion this year. He is absolutely awful but so bad its hilarious. If anyone wants to have a good laugh you must pop in . :eek::D

Lala70w 09-04-2008 13:20

Sparky - is he the Elvis impersonator? We watched one of those from accross the road one night and it was dreadful - so bad it was funny! Lala :eek:

Sparky 10-04-2008 00:53

Sergio

Hi Lala, no he isn't the Elvis impersonator. There has never been anyone like Sergio, he is a one off (thank God):rolleyes:. I did see an "Elvis" :rolleyes: in the PolyPark last year he was pretty grim too,but hey, it all adds to the charm of hols in the best place in the world, isn't that why we all keep going back for more.:p:D

Lala70w 10-04-2008 08:48

ok then Sparky - what does Sergio do? The name sounds like a 1990s male-stripper! I am now thinking of Raoull in the Tango ads!

Lala :D

Sparky 10-04-2008 11:08

sergio

He plays guitar, actually he PLAYS well; unfortunately he then SINGS and thats when it goes downhill because he doesn't know all the words (in english) . But the worst bit is when he plays an intro, stops and then goes on to play something else. PRICELESS :rolleyes:. Oh and he wears his trousers so high they are up to his armpits:eek::D

Lala70w 10-04-2008 13:01

LOL! Sounds like some-one we saw in Trio a few years back. He wore an hawiian shirt and looked disturbingly like Uri Geller!! The waiter was miming shooting him at one stage!

Lala
:)

Sparky 10-04-2008 23:50

sergio

Hi La La , no i don't think it's him but the owners son always gets a terrible headache when Sergio is "performing". I gave the poor lad my For-head pain relief stick to keep him going through the season the year before last.:eek:Tee-Hee.

Lala70w 11-04-2008 08:59

LOL! :D :o :D

Linzzzz 15-04-2008 08:20

I understand that Serge will indeed be back this season, but possibly not 3x a week like last year. I'll be there next week so will report back on any Sergio sightings! LOL

snowy2007 15-04-2008 14:08

Will he replace Rolly ????.

Sparky 15-04-2008 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy2007 (Post 19637)
Will he replace Rolly ????.

Hi Snowy who is Rolly, and what does he do. Perhaps there could be a new feed, titled "So BAD it's Brilliant" what do you think Pollensa?.;):D

snowy2007 15-04-2008 19:40

He used to sing at the imperial bar up till 2 years ago.

Linzzzz 06-05-2008 21:29

Just got back from PP and Serge played one night at the Golden Lion. He's going to be doing 2 nights a week this summer, but not sure which nights. He's still in fine voice! :p They also tried out a new singer called Phil who was pretty good.

Sparky 18-05-2008 18:17

No Show Sergio

What a shame,arrived in PP Sat3rd May. Went straight to The Golden Lion, great to see our old friends again, Justo told me Sergio would be playing on Fridays only then on Mondays it's Becky, a must see she is very good. On Wednesdays it's a guy called Phil he is also very good. The weather was too bad on our first friday but on our last night we were all set to endure Serge and he didn't turn up:rolleyes:. Paco was not happy so i don't know if that is the end and that Sergio has left the building for good:eek::eek:. The food was still good along with the service and the measures are still huge.

sunny 22-07-2008 20:47

Sergio

Has anyone seen Sergio at Golden Lion this year?

I know he was bad/good, but great to relax having meal and drinks, kids enjoyed him and partner doing Abba.