Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Entertainment in Pollensa & Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/entertainment-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Entertainment (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/entertainment-pollensa-majorca/11609-entertainment.html)

Tomellie 01-09-2014 18:12

Entertainment

Hi we are coming out on 6th Sept for one week, are there are any new bars/restaurants with entertainment on in the evening, apart from Elvis at Mulligans, we are a group of 9 ladies who come every year. Cheers.

Sparky 01-09-2014 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomellie (Post 97719)
Hi we are coming out on 6th Sept for one week, are there are any new bars/restaurants with entertainment on in the evening, apart from Elvis at Mulligans, we are a group of 9 ladies who come every year. Cheers.

Do have a look at the entertainment section here :- Entertainment in Pollensa & Majorca - Pollensa Forum :).

fil6699 01-09-2014 19:26

Quote:

Try Imperial Bar on a Monday night Rock and roll show and they have other things on through the week :D

Nick 01-09-2014 20:08

Hi Tomellie

Out with my mad father-in-law from the 9th. He's entertainment when he's had a few drinks I can tell you!!

:eek:;)

Bootledodger 01-09-2014 20:22

Hotel Daina

Me and my better half had a lovely evening at the cocktail bar at the end of the pool at the Daina - a Rnb singer performed with a single guiterist - very impressive....apparently the cocktails were very good.
:rolleyes:

Nick 01-09-2014 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootledodger (Post 97731)
Me and my better half had a lovely evening at the cocktail bar at the end of the pool at the Daina - a Rnb singer performed with a single guiterist - very impressive....apparently the cocktails were very good.
:rolleyes:

That's a very underrated venue. I'm surprised more people don't go there and comment on here. It's been recently done up, again, and is a very smart and comfy area right over the sea. I enjoy a beer or two there and like you say there's often some entertainment on.

pollensa 02-09-2014 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 97721)
Do have a look at the entertainment section here :- Entertainment in Pollensa & Majorca - Pollensa Forum :).

And check out our page on the main website Music and Entertainment Puerto Pollensa (Port de Pollenca), Majorca (Mallorca)

Canbalache 02-09-2014 21:59

Quote:

Palms bar have tribute acts 5 nights a week, they are opposite the Pollensa Park Hotel

Tomellie 03-09-2014 09:21

Cheers thanks for all the replies, looks like something to keep us entertained all week, looking forward to coming on Saturday

slipalong & lola 25-09-2014 16:42

We mat be coming out next year for an extended stay and wonder if it is possible to get British T.V in P.P if we had our own sattelite dish?

lollipop 27-09-2014 15:23

Slipalong yes you can get British TV, you would need a 1.8 m dish. There have been lots of comments on this subject .If you look in the Internet TV and mobile threads you will find lots said on the subject.

slipalong & lola 28-09-2014 11:00

tv

Thanks lollipop, will do.