Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Children (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/children/)
-   -   hotels that allow non guests (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/children/6877-hotels-allow-non-guests.html)

davesanders 18-12-2010 22:24

hotels that allow non guests

hi

we are going to alcudia/porto pollensa next summer and staying in a villa

does anyone know of some good hotels/apartment complexes that allow non-guests with kids (agedd4,8 and 12). Either day time,evening for entertainment, or have day passes you can buy. we just want to have the options to mix things up a bit. thnx in advance:)

pips 09-01-2011 12:27

Hi and welcome I think most hotels will let non residents in if you buy something to drink or food, we face the same thing this year as we are renting for the first time in many years. For the last 2 years we stayed at the Puerto Azul so we'll go there as we're well known to all the staff, so there shouldn't be a problem.

ahmurray 01-03-2011 17:17

Hi,
We've stayed at an apartment close to the Puerto Azul for the past 3 years and have been there during the daytime and for evening entertainment on a regular basis. This has never been a problem and I think as long as you are paying good money at the bar you'll be welcome!

joelise80 01-03-2011 21:26

Villa Concha in the Pinaret area of PP is great for kids as it has plenty of entertainment and as long as you buy a drink they are fine :)

TomR 03-03-2011 14:50

anyone know any such place in Cala San Vicente - we have a villa with no pool
Thanks

Belladonna 03-03-2011 16:33

Hi Tom. This thread is probably not the right one to post your query, and it may be moved so dont worry if disappears!

You have obviously done some homework on CSV so you wont need a tourist guide answer. Perhaps you could be a little more specific about the type of information you are looking for? It is not far from Puerto Pollensa, and there are quite a few posts about the beaches there as well as hotels and restaurants. It is a very pleasant area, and I am sure you will get more replies when you narrow down your requirements!

BonysLad 03-03-2011 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomR (Post 55073)
anyone know any such place in Cala San Vicente - we have a villa with no pool
Thanks

Tom,

The Don Pedro Hotel ( not to be confused with the Hotel Don Pedro ) has loads of kiddies activities and an early evening disco for the young ones as well. It's on San Nikolas Olabeaga Kalea right in the centre .

Enjoy your trip

BonysLad :)

Sparky 03-03-2011 17:08

Welcome to the forum Tom, hotels in Mallorca are much more easy going than in the UK and i am sure CSV hotels are no different. As others have already said on this thread if you spend some money on food or drink they don't mind you or the children using their facilities. :D

P.S, Belladonna i don't think Tom's post is in the wrong thread?

Belladonna 03-03-2011 19:39

Thanks for drawing attention to that Sparky! :rolleyes: Before you edited the post it seemed to me that Tom was asking for details on CSV. An easy mistake to make - but so glad its all cleared up and Tom is getting the answers he needs.

Sparky 03-03-2011 19:44

No problem Bella, that's what the mods are there for. :D