Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Children

Children Anything to with kids & Teens!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 10:34

Smile Apart Play Mar

Hi, we are off to Mallorca and Porta Pollensa for the first time next THursday and a friend has just recommended this site, we are staying at the apart Play mar and have 3 year old twins. Would anyone recommned anywhere to eat with play areas/kid friendly but great food. Water parks/zoo's etc or any tips would be really gratefully recieved.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 13:10
Founder

Hi Lorraine & welcome to the forum.

I've just posted for the third time an article called 'Mucho Relaxo in Puerto Pollensa' as those of us who have been visiting for years (20 for me when I was pregnant with my youngest!) will know that you really don't need any special places to go or eat with young children. The easiest thing to do is choose anywhere along the front & YOU can eat & RELAX while your kids play on the sand. The Pine Walk End may be easier as the beach is slightly closer to the dining tables (the path & beach is narrower). There is also the main square.

When you arrive just wander in to the town & look around. No need to spend much money on entertainment when they're that age.

I'm sure you will all have a fabulous time & be back next year!
Old 10-06-2008, 13:57

Hi Lorraine

Pollensa is absolutely right in that you really don't need any special places to go or eat with young children in Puerto Pollensa. This article sums up for me the reason why I've kept returning since my eldest was 2 yrs old and why I'll be back again next month with my three (19,14,12) all of whom can't wait to go back.

I'm sure your twins will love the beach and the square in the evenings and there's more than enough choice of restaurants close by where you'll be able to relax and enjoy a meal or a drink while they have fun just playing on the sand or mixing with other children. Mine have some wonderful memories of evenings spent doing nothing other than this.

Have a great holiday.

Linda
Old 10-06-2008, 15:37

Hi there The Play Mar is a great Family hotel we stay there for 2 weks in May and there is loads going on day and eve. The walk into town is quite a long way about 30-35mins with children but it is along the beautiful pine walk. As other people have said any of the restruants along there are great especially little Italy pizza wher the children can play on the sand while you watch a couple of steps away. We hire a car as my children hate walking but we do walk into town a couple of times just so we can enjoy the fantastc atmosphere and views
Old 10-06-2008, 19:51

Hi Lorraine

I agree with LK. I have a three year old - nearly four. You don't need to be concerned as anywhere will welcome your twins and you will have a great time. We have been returning several times a year since my son was 15 months.

Have a great time and let us know how you got on when you return.

Sharon
Old 12-06-2008, 16:33

A great bar to take kids too is Bony's as Bony throws sweets to the kids all around the square . Its also great for the parents too . Just let them play in the square where you can keep an eye on them and have a drink .