Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca

Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca Anything related to car hire both via UK companies and local companies. Can include discussions on motoring, bringing your own car, taxis, airport transport etc.

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2012, 16:21

My post was purely my experience and opinion, I made no comment about your opinion.

On island time!!
Sponsored Links
Old 21-06-2012, 16:58

Default Transport

You second post was a direct response to my post inferring that the buses are never packed and pickpockets don't exist in Mallorca.
You may have had the perfect experience.............but that it not always the case!
Maybe we should just leave it there and agree to disagree.
Old 21-06-2012, 17:11
Super Moderator

Yes i agree .
lollipop likes this.
Old 21-06-2012, 18:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Yes i agree .
To agree or disagree ???
Old 21-06-2012, 19:27

There's pick-pockets about alright, as well as bag snatchers, just be carefull.
Old 09-07-2012, 20:24

Default Resorthoppa Improved Service

Last year TheFussies had very unfavourable experiencies with Resorthoppa. Pleased to report that service was back to normal this year. A new record was set for us from doors openning on the plane, collecting luggage and wheels rolling on the coach 45 minutes and in the port at apartment in a further 55 minutes. Would have struggled to better those times by taxi!

Return journey was also an improvement with no more of the 2+ hours waiting on check in desk to open. Coaches arrived either on time or within 5 minutes of stated times for all three return journies of our party. Will use again
Old 10-07-2012, 08:32

Still pondering options...we are staying in Palma then travelling to PP on Saturday 28th, family of 4, kids self sufficient (ish!). So public bus right to Llenaire seems a no brainer. Was planning on doing the same in return but thinking it through, the change in Palma, waiting around, luggage, feeling down about coming home etc we are re thinking the return. So resort hoppa is a one way option, how frequent do they run from the port to the airport?
Old 10-07-2012, 08:48
Super Moderator

URI i don't think Resort Hopper operate on a timetable as such, it's more like supply and demand and they tell you your pick-up time when they know how many users they will have and what times their flights are .
URI likes this.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
URI i don't think Resort Hopper operate on a timetable as such, it's more like supply and demand and they tell you your pick-up time when they know how many users they will have and what times their flights are .
Thanks Sparky, think we'll stump up for a taxi return, squeeze every last minute on the beach (or maybe at Laguna).
Old 14-07-2012, 08:49

as arriving on my own on fri 20th a wee last minute descision no point in renting a car or going by taxi, using RH for the 1st time so hope it goes ok
Old 14-07-2012, 13:30

Hi Gordon, we used the resorthoppa this visit for the first time and found it very good. From landing to arriving in Pollenca took 2hrs which I thought was very good the driver even dropped us off close to our finca and we walked home which saved us getting a taxi from the port. We go home today back to the rain hope you have a great break!
lollipop likes this.
Old 14-07-2012, 14:48

We used them 2nd July. Landed at 10.30am and dropped in PP at 12.15. Couldnt fault them. Return journey same. 2nd last pick up. In airport 2 hours before flight. Couldnt fault them and would use them again.
LK1960 and lollipop like this.
Old 14-07-2012, 15:42

I use them almost every week and through the Summer we have Family and friends visit who use the hopper its great
Old 14-07-2012, 16:07

We also used Resorthoppa for our recent trip and had no problems whatsoever. From landing to apartment in under 2hrs. Return pick-up on time and at airport 2 hrs before our flight. Hopefully all will go smoothly for you gers1873.
anne10aber likes this.

Last edited by LK1960; 14-07-2012 at 16:12.
Old 15-07-2012, 10:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Hi Gordon, we used the resorthoppa this visit for the first time and found it very good. From landing to arriving in Pollenca took 2hrs which I thought was very good the driver even dropped us off close to our finca and we walked home which saved us getting a taxi from the port. We go home today back to the rain hope you have a great break!
thanks for that linda puts my mind at rest, once again my lot will miss you by a few days again catch up another time with you and tim, my flight lands at 09 50 so plenty time to kill i suppose, hopefully get to pp just in time for lunch and a small sherry