Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca

Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca Anything related to car hire both via UK companies and local companies. Can include discussions on motoring, bringing your own car, taxis, airport transport etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JEPSET

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 15:31

Default Atesa car hire

just booked our car hire for our spring break through do you spain as usual, booking conf came back and hire is through Atesa, anyone know who they are as never heard of them, are they in arrivals, onsite or offsite cars etc etc, ta
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2012, 19:38

Hola Gers

There has been a thread on this before, it may help you

My FlickR Photos
Old 12-02-2012, 12:53

thanks for that, still not too sure if they are onsite though, our booking conf does say atesa desk in arrivals hall, now that i think on it i do remember a desk whenever you are on the way out but cant think i've ever seen their cars in the multi storey have now emailed them to check
Old 07-04-2012, 17:48

absolute shambles, back to the bad old days

we arrived at car hire desk 10 am sat morn yes was busy with easter travellers but not july/aug busy

1 hour 50 mins all the other car desks were the same, goldcar etc etc

car was great though brand new seat something with only 13kms on clock so no complaints there

word of warning for the summer though, be prepaired for a long long wait
Old 08-04-2012, 11:37

Oh no! I bet you were itching to get to PP!
Old 13-06-2012, 14:09

Cool

:Just found out we are using Atesa!! Booked with Villa Parade which included car hire. At the time of booking as on previous occasions they used Avis. Which we have always been very happy with. So was very disapointed this morning when i received our holiday vouchers and discovered Villa Parade are now in parnership with holiday auotos!!!
Did ring VP see if there were any alternatives and have a bit of a moan, but looks like we are stuck with Atesa. Hey Ho! Looks like we will have to have a designated queuer!!!! That will be the hubby then!!!
Only 21 sleeps to go!!!!
Old 13-06-2012, 16:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEPSET View Post
:Just found out we are using Atesa!! Booked with Villa Parade which included car hire. At the time of booking as on previous occasions they used Avis. Which we have always been very happy with. So was very disapointed this morning when i received our holiday vouchers and discovered Villa Parade are now in parnership with holiday auotos!!!
Did ring VP see if there were any alternatives and have a bit of a moan, but looks like we are stuck with Atesa. Hey Ho! Looks like we will have to have a designated queuer!!!! That will be the hubby then!!!
Only 21 sleeps to go!!!!
I had a very bad experience with Goldcar and just wasn't willing to use them again (a faulty car wasted a whole day of my holiday). I spoke with Villaparade for my next booking and they offered me a choice from their alternative suppliers. I had to pay a small premium to use the company that I wanted (as the villa company had to pay extra) but they were really helpful.

That said, if you are arriving at PMI on any of the peak summer Saturdays, you will have to queue whoever you use.
Old 14-06-2012, 10:19

Thanks for the pm did try to change car hire companies. I .was told Vanrelll had no available cars on my dates. We travel on a tuesday so hopefully the queues won't be too bad.
Old 18-07-2012, 09:59

Just returned from our hols. My concerns about Atesa car hire were unfounded. service was excellent.No queues at all. Hand over on return also painless. I did notice a massive queue at the Gold car desk!
Sparky likes this.