Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca

Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca Anything related to car hire both via UK companies and local companies. Can include discussions on motoring, bringing your own car, taxis, airport transport etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By majorca-mad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-07-2011, 14:46

Default Auto Estarelles/Click and Rent

Auto Estarelles has changed ownersip and is now called "Click and Rent". I am not sure whether the service will change, but certainly the airport greeter was not a happy bunny and left us all feeling depressed. She (an English lady) was a real moaning minnie.
Sponsored Links
Old 25-07-2011, 22:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanadakid View Post
Auto Estarelles has changed ownersip and is now called "Click and Rent". I am not sure whether the service will change, but certainly the airport greeter was not a happy bunny and left us all feeling depressed. She (an English lady) was a real moaning minnie.
This post made me chuckle. I know the exact lady you are refering to. We use this company about half a dozen times a year and its become a standing joke in that we try and guess what she will have to moan about first.
Old 28-10-2011, 15:46
Under Moderation

Refering to the english lady in Click & Rent I canīt believe that anybody has complained about her. I find her very efficient and polite.
I much prefer her to that spanish guy who is so false and slimy!

Maybe she had a bad day...I am sure that everyone has a bad day sometimes.

Freddie
Old 26-07-2012, 13:16

Have had to use click and rent this year as Hasso dropped us in it last minute , and cancelled on us with 3 weeks to go. I have to say always used internet bookings so ringing this company was a first. They have been really helpful , offered all the additional insurance for 20 euros more, and were still cheaper than anyone else with a fair fuel full to full policy. We have had our flight put back by 6 hours (last minute)and they have let us keep the car for 6 more hours no charge. For this i can put up with a grumpy lady !!. Will post when we get back re car hire and how it went
Old 14-08-2012, 10:59

Default great hire car company click and rent

this car hire company were 100 euros cheaper than anything else, no queues at airport , full insurance, fair fuel policy, friendly staff, car was fine, bit scratched and scuffed but clean inside, and not a problem. I am done with internet car hire who rip you off.
Lorenzo likes this.
Old 14-08-2012, 18:11

Automotive car rental,well where does one start? Miles from airport,understaffed in the portakabin office,long, long wait,apart from Chinese lass on desk ,miserable staff.Absolute dog of acar, wrong model, more knocks than a camels hump & no I would not recomend them.
Old 15-08-2012, 15:58

We always use a local Pollensa or ALcudia company as they leave the car for you on 4th floor and so no problems airport end and no waiting around. Find them to be cheaper than anywahere else. plus local if any problem.

The other company we have used who have been excellent is Terry's. Highly recommend. On the internet but very good prices and English speaking too.